PART 🦋 XXIX

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 29

"I'm sorry" Saying this sunansh got up from the couch walking out of the room.

"I have work to do" Avyansh followed him behind.

Reyansh closed his laptop, leaning back on the sofa, sighing he closed his eyes thinking about his mother.

The impulsive decision and the reckless actions playing in his mind. Their mother left them years ago but her memories still reside in them. No one used to talk about Gauri knowing how emotional everyone would get, instead of sharing the pain they chose to run from it.

Reyansh got up from the couch walking towards his cupboard and taking out the packet of cancer stick, Lighting it he headed towards the balcony to smoke.

Just as he was about to keep it near the mouth taking the puff his phone rang, fishing it out of the packet he looked at the caller ID and immediately crushed the cigarette under his feet.

When he left for America for his further studies, the medicine which used to keep him sane was this cigarette stick and alcohol. He once used to hate the smell of smoke but now he is addicted to it, but his consumption reduced to 80% after being married to Siya as he knew Siya hated people who drink and smoke and maybe that's the reason why he first started taking it. He wanted to quit it completely but the addiction just couldn't leave him.

The years of addiction couldn't be forgotten in a couple of months but he was trying his best to quit smoking.

"Ansh" her voice, made his anxious heart calm.

"Boliye"
(Speak)

"Photo bheji hai ek choose karo"
(I sent you photo pick one)

Opening the chat box he looked through the photos only to get mesmerised by her beauty. She wore a saree , one was red in colour and other was green, of course both did look good on her but Reyansh loved green colour on her.

"You look good in everything but the green one looks magnificent" he replied, zooming the picture and looking at her smiling face.

"Green pack Kara kaka"
(Pack the green one uncle)

Reyansh bit his lips, hearing Siya. Her wearing his chosen saree, thinking about it made his heart flip, turning his ears red.

"Now choose one,"  She said, sending him a pic of a set of kurta in different colours.

"Anything you prefer," he answered.

"How about green then?"  She asked, making him hum in response.

"Did you pack your luggage ?"

"Ji"

"Khana khaya?"
(Had dinner?)