PART 🦋 00

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 00

"Darling, we are going to school. Seems like number 3 again caused some trouble, come fast" sunansh said closing his laptop and running to the elevator while speaking on the call.

" Again the same shit"  he heard Sania from the other side before she cut the call.

"Bhai" He called Reyansh who looked dangerous with his calm eyes.

"What"

"I am going to kill that bastard" A voice was heard from behind.

Avyansh walked with full rage clutching his phone tightly.

"I informed Myra and bhabhi they are going to come directly to the school" Avyansh informed, making Reyansh nod.

"Let's go" Sunansh said internally praying for the peace.

After a drive of 20 min they reached the school. Climbing down the car they took long strides to the principal office.

"Number 3" Sunansh called for his princess who sat on the couch of principal office with crossed legs and arms folded over chest.

"Papa" she ran towards them, switching on her acting mode.

"I was so scared papa"  she said in a sad voice hugging sunansh.

"Where is he?" Reyansh asked the principal, who pointed at a boy who was sitting on the opposite couch.

"Again you aarav?" Avyansh said in disbelief.

"What to do uncle, seems like your daughter really likes me" the boy said with a smug smile, dusting the non existing dust from his crumbled shirt.

"How shameless" Myra commented, coming inside the cabin.

"Yeah, just like your daughter who keeps punching my son" A voice was heard from behind.

"Like mother like son" it was Sania who said, pulling her daughter from sunansh and scanning her from head to toe.

"Don't worry aunty, she is fine as I don't raise hands on my woman" Aarav said winking at his crush who scoffed in response.

"See , is this what you teach your son? Flirting with a girl in front of her parents?" 

Myra asked, folding the sleeves of her shirt ready to launch a punch on the face of the woman standing in front of her.

"Flirting is better than punching" A girly voice was heard behind who stood in front of myra challenging her.

"That's my girl," her mother cheered , patting her back.

"Pura khandan pagal hai"
(Whole family is crazy)