PART 🦋 XXIV

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 24

"Why are you coming unannounced? Did you do something? Are your in-laws angry with you? Why are you here alone? Where is your husband?"

Shanta bombarded with questions and Siya sighed expecting the same reaction from her. 

"And you are calling him by his name? he is your husband"

"Baba~" ignoring her mother, Siya went towards her father, hugging him.

"माझ बाळ"  Shivaji wiped his tears, breaking the hug and going to the kitchen.

(My baby)

He came out with Aarti ki thali and dragged Siya out of the house making her stand near the doorstep.

"You are coming for the first time after your marriage" he applied vermillion on her forehead and did the Aarti.

"How are bala?" he asked after they settled on the bed.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"Fit and fine" he replied flexing his biceps making her laugh.

"Please have a seat" sivaji said to the guards getting up from the bed and arranging chairs for them.

"Prepare tea for them," he said to his wife.

"Wanted to surprise me?"  Shivaji asked after settling on the bed beside Siya.

"No, my husband kicked me out of the house" she replied, leaning on his shoulders.

"Poor guy, at least he survived one month with you"

"Baba~~"

°°°°°°

Reyansh entered his room with a tired sigh. Walking towards the couch he threw the bag on it and placed himself beside the bag.

Resting his head on the backrest of the couch , he kept his feets on the front table.

"I miss you"

He mumbled gazing at the empty bed, but what caught his attention was the pile of  sarees lying on the bed.

Siya changed her clothes thousands of times before deciding to wear a simple beige coloured  silk saree.

Keeping his feets on the ground he walked to the bed with slow steps.

A chuckle left his mouth finding the room really messed up. He is the man who likes when things are kept at their place correctly but his wife is totally opposite of him and fell in love with this version of Siya, a messed up version which he found so adorable and enchanting who helped him to come out of his messed up life.