PART 🦋 XIII

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 13

"Why are you smiling so much Dr"  Sania raised her lashes looking at the nurse.

"Am I?" She questioned back, keeping her phone aside and clearing her throat.

"Do I have any appointment after evening?"  she asks, recalling the words she texted in the flow.

'I'm always in for free food'

It was just an excuse, an excuse to spend more time with him.

She liked his company, his stupid talks can bring an instant smile on her face. She can be transparent in front of him without the fear of being judged.

She liked him, I mean his company ; in her words.

He made her comfortable in a span of a week or two.

"No Doctor, we don't" Sania nods at the nurse who went away after giving the reports of the patients.

'Was I really smiling?'

'Because of him?'

'Ohh god!'

"What are you doing to me papa ke pare"

°°°°°°

"I think this design is good enough" Sunansh examines the electronic device being satisfied with the designs.

"No, I think this needs a few minor changes' ' Myra keeps her point making sunansh nod his head.

"Okay then, mail me the design when it's edited"

"I will take my leave, text me the address and time.I have so much pending work" Myra grabs her laptop and stuffs it in the bag.

"Mai q? Tera pati hai na wo Bata dega" Sunansh says checking the file of monthly reports he has to submit to the Reyansh.

"I can only dream of that" Myra chuckles Sadly, as she takes a hold of her bag and walks away.

"I will make that dream come true Myra" Sunansh whispers, closing the file and stretching his body.

°°°°°°

Avyansh was also checking the file of the monthly report he had to submit to Reyansh but for the third time, when he heard his cabin door open.

"Kya hai sunansh" Avyansh says without raising his eyes as he knew only the little devil has the guts to get on the nerve of bhanushali men without getting choked.

"Mai first hu bhai" Sunansh takes a seat on the couch smirking, throwing the file on the glass table.

Avyansh chuckles.