PART 🦋 IX

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 9

The rays of sun fell inside the dark room, lighting it up, marking the new morning.

Avyansh stirred up in sleep feeling the cold tile beneath  but warm embrace of quilt over. His hands secured around the pillow holding it tightly as he snuggled more into it.

But instead of a soft pillow he felt something rough. He moved his hand examining the thing which he thought was a pillow but a shriek shout left his mouth as he opened his eyes.

"You!!" He moved his hand away from her hip bone as Myra smiled at him sheepishly wiggling her brows.

"Why are you sleeping on my bed? That too beside me,  too close to me. How dare you"  Myra thanked the almighty for not making him remember the encounter of the previous night.

Knowing Avyansh he would have ignored her totally if he gets to know the deeds he did last night.

"We were sleeping but you fell down on the ground so I thought to accompany you"  she replies smacking his head away from her lap.

'My legs are sore'

'It sounds weird"

'No, you are the one who took it in other way,you are a pervert'

"No!!" Myra screams.

'I'm saint'

She nods her head agreeing her inner thoughts while avyansh looks at her weirdly.

'Ye ladki pagal bhi hai'

He thought, shaking his head, looking at the woman in front who was busy in her own thoughts.

He was thankful for taking care of him last night but his ego was too high to appreciate it.

He remembered her each and every word, the way she didn't question him and just consoled him, gave him a shoulder to lean on, held him when he needed the most.

'Thank you myra'

He thought but was struggling to voice out his thoughts. Lastly, giving up he got up from the ground and walked towards the bathroom.

Myra looks at his back trying to stand up with the help of the bed.

"Hey bhagwan…meri Kamar…..meri tang ...Mera badan. ….sab dukh raha hai'' she winced in pain, feeling her whole body ache due to sitting in an uncomfortable position for hours.

But it was worth it.

She smiled, the flashback of the previous night playing in front of her eyes.