PART 🦋 XVII

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 17

"You taught a good lesson to her," Siya says, hugging Myra.

"I had to," Myra replied, breaking the hug, flipping her hair.

"She shouldn't have raised her hand on me" 

"Mere sath reh ke tera dimak bhi kaam karne laga" sunansh says patting his own back.

"You should try acting papa ke pare, you will definitely succeed in backing Kareena kapoor for over acting" Sania rolls her eyes sitting on the chair and sipping the tea from the cup the worker just placed.

"Eww" she spit the tea back into the cup, drinking the water immediately.

"Chai hai ya zeher"

"Here, eat this modak" Siya forwards her hand, feeding Sania the modak she prepared.

"You should also try acting along with your husband" Myra makes a face, picking up the cup of tea she prepared taking a sip of it.

'Fuck'

Avyansh keeps the glass of water in front of Myra knowing her next step.

Myra spit the tea back into the cup, drinking the water, and stuffing the modak in her mouth.

"It's so disgusting," Myra says , chewing the sweet modak.

"You should never try cooking" Sania comments, still feeling the Awful taste of the tea.

Myra opens her mouth to defend herself but closes it afterwards, feeling loss of words.

"Did you add salt instead of sugar" Siya questions, sipping the tea examining the flavours.

"I added the white coloured powder" Myra replies, eating another piece of modak.

"Tere sath reh ke mere biwi ka dimag kharab hua '' Avyansh states, eyeing sunansh who looked at him with a wide open mouth.

Myra stood rooted in her place, the half eaten modak still into mouth as she heard the word 'wife' from his mouth.

"Biwi ke aane ke baad bhai ko bhul gaye"

"That's why I am saying you should try acting,"  Sania says.

"Bhabhi, they are bullying me" Sunansh whines, hugging Siya while she giggles and ruffles his hair.

Amidst of the laughs and giggles she heard someone clearing their throat, looking back she found her husband sitting on his chair with folded arms and leaning back on the chair.

He pointed at Modak then at the entrance door with his eyes and she understood the meaning behind this.

"I forgot" she smacked her forehead, pushing sunansh aside and running into the kitchen making everyone confused.