PART 🦋 VIII

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 8

"I never stopped loving you, siya" he said all the things which he kept inside for all these years.

Not feeling any movement he looked down, finding her passed out in his arms. He chuckled looking at her, how her fist was still clutching his shirt.

He picked her up in a bridal style and walked inside the mansion earning gasps from the workers.

He slowly placed her on the bed, unclutching her fingers from his shirt and pecking her forehead. He kept his lips for a few seconds on her forehead and backed away.

He wanted to clear all the things between them but before he could ask further she passed out.

Frustrated, he moves to his favourite place where he can calm himself down, where he can relax.

Water with night breeze along with his favourite drink and cigarette.

He reaches the swimming pool in the garden and drowns himself inside the pool fully till his lungs are begging for air.

Gasping, he comes on the surface of water, intaking oxygen. Once he feels his breathing normal he again dips himself inside the pool blocking his air passage and repeating it until he is satisfied.

Pushing his wet hairs back he comes out of the pool, sitting on the bench with his drenched clothes. Taking out the cigarette from the small drawer kept beside the table he lights it up, bringing it near his lips.

Inhaling the toxic smoke he closes his eyes feeling the drug. He puffs his cigarette leaning back on the bench.

"Why is Reyansh bhai swimming with clothes on? He smokes? He drinks?" Myra gasps watching reyansh from her bedroom window.

"He does that whenever he is troubled. It helps in calming his mind for a brief period of time" avyansh replies gazing at his brother with moist eyes.

"Avyansh can I ask you something? '' Myra asked, making avyansh hum at her as he knows she never calls him by his name until it's something serious.

"Can you tell me the past about Bhai and bhabhi" she asked with hesitation this time.

"It's better if you don't interfere in our family matters" his reply didn't shock her as she knew he still didn't accept her as his wife but somewhere it hurt her.

"I'm your wife Avy baby" she says with a pout masking her sadness. Avyansh dashed out of the room without replying to her.

"Bhai" Avyansh whispers, sitting beside Reyansh on the bench. Reyansh continues to smoke, closing his eyes.