8

The three of them are sitting in comfy arm chairs, drinking away, as Rebekah tries on some clothes.

"There has to be more to this dress." She says, walking out in a tight and short dress. Aurelia looks her up and down, and can't deny that she looks good.

"There's not." Stefan says, moody. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers!" Rebekah says, looking at herself in the dress.

Klaus and Aurelia laugh, "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."

Rebekah rolls her eyes, and stays silent for a bit, she hears such trash music playing. "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." She complains. The blonde missed her classic jazz. This horrid music was incompetent to such lovely soulful, Jazz.

Stefan takes a swing of his drink, "Its dance music." He replies. Her eyes widen slightly in disbelief, "People dance to this?" In reply, Stefan just hums.

"Are we done?" Klaus sighs, Aurelia looks over at him and his face is all broody and moody. "Oh bloody hell, why're you moody and broody now?" The Tribrid was tired of broody Stefan and most definitely did not want to deal with a broody klaus.

Rebekah smiles at Aurelia and nods, "Yeah, why're you so grumpy?" Klaus huffs, "I needed ome thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"She didn't lose it, Klaus." Aurelia defends Rebekah. "Thank you, Aury. Its just been missing for 90 years." In all her years of living, nobody has ever talked to Klaus like Aurelia does. So defiant. So confident. It made Rebekah feel all bubbly and smiley. She didn't think anything of the feeling, Aurelia was just defending her and she felt flattered.

She looks over at Stefan, "What do you think?" She spins around in her dress. He barely even looks at the dress, "I like it."

Rebekah huffs and rolls her eyes. "What? I said I like it?" Stefan mutters. "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." She turns to Aurelia, "What do you think, Lia?"

Aurelia looks her up and down, "It suits you really nicely." She compliments. Rebekah lets out a genuine, bright smile, and then looks at Stefan and her face goes back to a pout. She stomps lightly back to the fitting room.

"Nice one. Good work." Klaus rolls his eyes, blaming Stefan for his sisters brattiness. Stefan is quick with a comeback. "You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her."

Rebekah pokes her head out of the curtain, "I heard that." She states. Aurelia laughs, "Good work boys, really." She says sarcastically, "Especially you, Steffy."

He surrenders his arms, "Alright, alright. Im going to get some fresh air." He stands up and walks out the store. Aurelias eyes following him and he sees him walk to a girl who looks exactly like Elena, but not at the same time.

Then it clicked, its Katherine. What the hell is Stefan doing with Katherine? Aurelia thought. "Whats wrong, Aurelia? You seem on edge." Klaus inquires.

Aurelia turns back to Klaus, "Keep an eye on Stefan. Something isn't adding up." Her eyebrows furrow.

Klaus tilts his head, "What do you mean?" He pours himself more champagne and takes a sip as he listens intently to Aurelia.

"I mean when all the hybrids died, he looked uncomfortable. And then Damon is still following us. He looked worried when Rebekah mentioned her necklace. And he's with Katherine right now. Something isn't right. He knows something." Aurelia explains.

Klaus nods his head, "I'll keep an eye out. Thank you, Aurelia." He says sincerely.

The brunette smiles, "It's no prob-" Shes interrupted by a voice. "Lia! Can you help me in here? I can't get this bloody zipper to zip!" Rebekah calls out.