7

Chicago

The trio arrived in Chicago. Aurelia gets a fond memory of her and klaus in chicago. "Hey isn't this where-" She gets cut off by Klaus, "Wonderful, isn't it? Don't you miss the city, Stefan?"

Stefan nods, "Wait.. where what, Aurelia?" He asks the girl. Klaus eyes the girl, "This is where she shuts her trap." He warns teasingly.

The girls laughs, "Oh nik, you know you love my voice!" She teases. "I really don't." He says sternly. Aurelia laughs again, "Whatever," She shrugs, "Don't be cranky when you stop hearing my voice. You're going to be calling everyday, just to hear my voice." She teases.

Klaus gasps dramatically, "Thats such nonsense! I would never!" He teases back. Stefan is confused with all the banter, "Uh.. Whats going on?"

The other two look at him with straight faces, "None of your business, ripper." They say simultaneously. Stefan has a slight offended look on his face.

"Now Stefan, don't become a brood. I thought we left broody steffy behind?" Aurelia teased the ripper. Klaus stiffled a laugh. The ripper didn't reply to Aurelias comment, but instead gave her the roll of the eyes.

The trio walks down the streets of Chicago and stop in front of a bar.

"We have arrived." Klaus says stopping in front of a bar. Stefan stares at the bar, "What are we doing here?" Memories of his ripper days becoming the forefront of his mind.

"Well, I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" Klaus questions.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." He mutters.

"Well thats a crying shame, the details are what made it legendary." Klaus says to Stefan.

"We had fun here, right nikky?" Aurelia says, turning to Klaus. "Don't call me that." He says roughly. Aurelia laughs and decides to tease him even more. "Oh cmon nikky! Embrace having a cute nickname!"

"Its not cute. Cut it out." He states. Klaus didn't like having a nickname, it made him look weak in his eyes. Nicknames are for fools. Nicknames mean having relationships, platonic or romantic, and to Klaus, those are weaknesses.

Aurelia surrenders her arms, "Yes sir." She mutters, Stefan has a look of amusement in his eyes, but doesn't dare to say a word.

"Why're we at a bar, shouldn't we be doing something else? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan says. He's tired of being a dog on a leash.

"We're going to see my favourite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, its her." He states as he walks towards the doors of the bar.

"Ouch nik, and here I thought I was your favourite witch." Aurelia says pretending to be hurt and offended as she follows klaus.

"I don't mean to stroke your ego, love. But I just might have too." Klaus says as he opens the bar doors.

The bar is empty, dim and eerily silent. "Looks familiar, doesn't it Stefan?" Klaus says as he steps into the bar. Aurelia remembers everything that went down in this bar. She knows better than to spill out history, so she decides that Stefan doesn't need to know what happened.