4

The next day arrives. Aurelia wakes up with a stretch and yawn. The birds singing outside and the sun shining on her olive skin. Shes reminded that today is the sacrfice. The girl checks her phone and sees a message from Klaus.

'Where is she.'

Her eyebrows furrow and she tilts her head in confusion. She immediately texts back.

'Where is who?'

Not a second later he responds, 'Caroline. Where is she?'

Caroline? What happened to Caroline?

'Carolines missing?' Worry fills up her body as she goes through the people who could have taken her.

'Don't play stupid. I know you have her.'

'Klaus. I don't have her I just woke up. I'm going to look for her.'

The brunette turns her phone off and then changes into some comfy clothes. She brushes her teeth and washes her face. She grabs her brush and brushes her silky hair. The girl hears her phone ding and goes to check what it is.

Its Klaus. She roll her eyes and checks the message,

'If I find out you have her...' The Tribrid can hear the sinister in his voice and the warning through the text. She doesn't answer him and starts looking for Caroline. She check the time and see that it's 2pm.

Her eyes widen, the girl didn't know that she slept for that long. And she only had a few hours to get the werewolf and find Caroline.

She calls Stefan,

"Hello?" He says as he answers the phone.

"Wheres Caroline." She says sternly as she's walking towards the Salvatore House.

"What happened to Caroline?" He sounds confused and worried too, his worry and confusion confirms to Aurelia that he doesn't have her.

"She's missing. Can you find her?"

"What? Why-" She cuts him off by hanging up the phone and kicks in the door of the Salvatore House.

"Stefan bloody Salvatore." The girl calls out, walking into the living room. He enters the living room from the kitchen.

"Aurelia, why do you want me to find her."

"Because i'm busy and you're not." She leans on a wooden pillar as she looks at him.

"How do you know?" He crosses his arms and look back at me. A defensive look etches his face. He didn't like how she had just barged in here and demanded something of him, but knowing Aurelia, she wouldn't have done it any other way.

"Because you're here. And I have to find my werewolf so you better find her Stefan. I'm on very little time. So if you dont find her. I'll kill you." The Tribrid warns him as her Tribrid face flashes at him and she sends him a mean glare before walking out.

Stefan sighs and nods as she walks out. He calls Damon and asks him to find Caroline, to which he gladly agrees to do.

She spots her werewolf walking into the woods. Discreetly, she follows her, and stays far but not too far. The werewolf stops in her tracks, and looks behind her. She vamps behind a tree, hiding.

"Who's there?" She looks around frantically. "Well look whos out in the woods alone. What's up wolfy?" The vampire smiles as she reveals herself. She starts to walk closer to her.

"What do you want from me?" She says, stepping back each time the Tribrid takes a step closer. Panic was present in her eyes as she took steps forward.

"Well you'll know in a few hours, night night wolfy." She uses her magic to knock her out. Her body falls to the ground. The girl picks her up, bridal style and start walking to the Mikaelson Manor.