2

Present day

Dear Diary, Klaus is planning to break his curse. He and I met briefly throughout the centuries. In truth, poor klaus. He had one of his sides surpressed. I know what it means to be an abomination but I've never had to surpress one of my sides before. So I understand Klaus' intentions on breaking his curse. Anyways, its been a good day... Bye.
____________

I stand up from my desk and put my diary away. My phone starts ringing and Klaus' name pops up on my screen.

I answer the phone, "To what do I owe the pleasure, klaus."

"Hello, love. I need a favour." He says, in a sweet voice. Its probably the voice he uses to sound charming and all.

"And what is that?" I say, already knowing what he wants me to do.

"Well I need you to get me a vampire, werewolf, and a witch. And i'll get the doppelgänger. Is that a deal?"

"I could be your witch klaus. Cmon we're friends, are we not. And you know what my power is like."

I don't mind helping him, I never really liked Elena anyways. He and I made a good bond when we met in Chicago. Along with his sister and I. And I want to help him become what he's meant to be.

"Ah.. I guess I could use you as my witch.. I think that'll do, love. Now I just need my werewolf and vampire. Get me that, will you?"

"Yeah ok." I say, knowing I probably didn't have a choice. I wasn't scared of him but he's my friend. I realize that I've grown soft. I shake my head and end the call.

I grab a few bloodbags, and when I finish those, I head towards the Salvatore House. I barge into the house and see the whole scooby doo gang.

"Well, what do we have here.. I feel like i've walked into a cult meeting.." I laugh and pour myself a drink before flopping onto the couch.

They all just stare at me, "Well keep going, keep talking. Dont let me stop your conversation. Entertain me."

"Hey Aurelia.. Don't you know Klaus? Didn't you say you met him in Chicago?" Damon says to me, with an eyebrow raised and his bright blue eyes piercing into mine.

"Indeed I do. He is very charming, might I say. I'm telling you, he's one hell of a guy." I laugh.

Everyone, except Stefan and Damon, look at me surprised that I've met klaus before. Elena even looks like she's betrayed, that all this time, I've known who he is.

I roll my eyes, "Don't look at me like that, Elena. You know it won't do anything to me." I stand up from the couch, and I place my glass on a table, "Well, you guys are boring and I have some things to do. Tooda loo."

I walk out the Salvatore House and go to the grill. I enter the grill and see Caroline and some girl. A werewolf to be exact. I examine Carolines face, she looks stressed.

I always liked Caroline, so I went up to them. "Is she bothering you, love?" I look at Caroline and then to the werewolf.

"No, shes not. Im okay, Lia. What're you doing here anyways?" She says, dismissing my worry.

I look at the werewolf. "Werewolf, hm. Whats your name?" I ask her.

Her eyes widen. "How'd you know i'm a werewolf?"

I smirk, "I have my ways. Now answer my question. Whats your name?"

"Look I just want Tyler-" She gets cut off by Caroline. "You're not going to get Tyler. And thats final."

I decide that this isn't worth my time. I take a seat at the bar, and order a whiskey. I pull out my phone and text Klaus. 'Found a werewolf.'

A few minutes later, my phone dings. Its Klaus. 'Good. The sacrifice happens the next full moon. In 3 days. Be ready.'

I sigh, three days to get a vampire.. Shouldn't be too hard. I take small sips of my drink as I observe my surroundings. Suddenly, I feel a presence beside me.

"Elijah." I greet the vampire.

He laughs softly, "Aurelia."

"Long time no see. The last time I saw you before you came to Mystic Falls was what? 200 years ago?"

I've always liked Elijah. The Noble one. He was calm and reserved, nothing like Klaus, who was very explosive.

He nods, "Yes, you and I bumped into eachother briefly in New Orleans." I nod, remembering our encounter.

"Ah yes, New Orleans. I miss that place."

"I must say, you look extravagant."

I smile, "Why thank you. Now what is it that you need from me?" I say, getting to the point.

"I need your help to kill klaus. You're the only one he's afraid of."

"You want me to help kill your brother? No way. Klaus is going to become what he's meant to become. And you will not kill your own blood." I say.

He nods, "I understand." He gets up and flattens his suit. "Its a shame that you won't be on my side, Aurelia. But I'll manage. Have a good day."

He walks out of the grill, leaving me alone with my drink. I couldn't believe he had the guts to kill his own blood. But I guess it runs in the family. With Klaus daggering his siblings for countless years. And their father chasing the family around the world, with the intention of killing them.
____________________

Klaus and Elijah introducedd. next chapter is going to be a time skip to when klaus turns jenna into a vampire and then the sacrifice happens. im not good writing so please bear w me. i promise rebekah will be introduced in like 2-3 chapters

also i update very slowly so ill try to get the next update in week or so bc i get writers block very easily