3

2 days later.

Aurelia had a hard time finding a vampire that weren't her friends. She called up klaus.

The phone rings for a few seconds, until Klaus answers the phone.

"Hello, love." Klaus greets her through the phone.

"I have some.. Not so good news." She was sat on her couch with a bloodbag in hand. Drinking it every few seconds.

"What is it? Don't tell me you're backing out of the plan, love."

"Of course not. I have your back, don't worry. Its just that I haven't exactly found a vampire yet and the sacrfice happens tomorrow." She takes a sip from the bloodbag and waits for a response.

"Well why couldn't you have just turned someone!" He says. A loud sigh escapes his mouth.

Aurelia never thought of that. She was too focused on the sacrifice and finding a vampire to realize that she could just turn someone random.

"I never thought of that.." She trails off, feeling slightly stupid as it was such an obvious solution.

"Well, just leave it to me, Aurelia. You've done enough. Meet me tomorrow. And don't be late." He says, before hanging up the phone.

After a bit, Aurelia starts to get a bit bored and lonely. So she decides to pay the Salvatores a visit. She grabs her coat and keys and heads towards the Salvatore House.

The Tribrid knocks on the door and waits for someone to open it. A few moments later, Stefan opens it.

He raises her eyebrows, "Hey, what're you doing here?" He moves away from the door and lets her in.

"What? Can't pay my friends a visit when im bored?" She grabs two glasses and pours the bourbon. Then, she offers a cup to Stefan, to which he gladly agrees to take it.

"I mean you can, but aren't you supposed to be helping Klaus?" He takes a sip of his bourbon and sits down on the couch, eyeing her.

Aurelia raises an eyebrow at him and crosses her arms. She roll my eyes, "I'm not like.. his servant or something."

"I know, but like you're helping him." He points out.

"And, he and I are good friends. And we're alike in some ways."

"Like?" He raises an eyebrow at me, his face becoming curious.

She smirks, "Well wouldn't you love to know. Anyways what's your plan for tomorrow. How're you going to save Queen Elena?" She rolls her eyes at the last part of her sentence.

"And why would I tell you?" His eyebrows furrow and a grin plasters his face as he takes a sip out of his cup. As she was about to respond, Damon comes down the stairs.

He spots Stefan and Aurelia.

"Aurelia." He freezes slightly in his spot, and waves awkwardly at her. He also pours himself a glass of bourbon.

"Damon." She smiles at him. Stefan just looks between the two of them, wondering if Damon hates her, or something happened between the two. Stefan could tell what Damon was feeling, most of the time. But Aurelia was a full on mystery to him. A book, with a lock.

When he first met her, he was very intrigued in her. But she was always a closed book, so eventually he gave up on trying to find out about Aurelia, and just let her be.

Damon stands there awkwardly, "So what are you doing here? And aren't you supposed to be like Klaus' servant or something?"

Aurelia scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Gosh, I feel such masculinity off of you. For the last time. I'm not Klaus' servant."

All Damon does is smile, "Well, Ms. Unicorn, if you can't see.. I'm a man." He says, pointing to his muscles and his face, "And you're always off with Klaus. So it really seems like your his servant."

The girl gets more annoyed with him, "Just shut up. Be glad i'm not using you for the sacrifice. But you know what...? There are so much other people.."

His eyes widen, "Don't you dare."

She smiles, "Like Jenna, or even better Jeremy." Aurelia did not care about anyone of the scooby doo gang except for Bonnie and Caroline. She really didnt care who died unless it was one of those two.

Both Damon and Stefans eyes narrow at her, "Touch them, and you will pay." Damon threatens.

She drinks the last of her bourbon and places it on a table, "Well, thanks for the fun boys. See you soon!"

Aurelia walks out of the house and then she gets a call for Klaus. She picks up the call.

"Klaus. Whats up?" She continues to walk down the street, her legs leading her wherever.

"I found my vampire." He says, and she could hear the smile in his voice.

"You did? Who?" She sits down on a bench in a park.

"Caroline. Katerina has turned her into a vampire. A little peace offering."

Aurelias eyes widen, "You will not touch her Klaus. Anyone but her." She almost starts pleading. She cared for Caroline. And she would protect her at all costs.

"And why not, love. I found my vampire and I intend on using her for the sacrifice."

"Klaus, if you do this. I will come for you." She threatens, with a sneer in her voice. On the other line, she heard a sigh. Klaus was contemplating. He knew what she was from the very first time they met, which was way over 500 years ago. He really didn't want to be on her bad side, but he had to do whatever it took to become the very first hybrid and to become another force to be reckoned with.

"You will not stop me from becoming what I am meant to be. If using her will give me what I want. So be it." He hangs up the phone.

Aurelia started to walk around again, and before she knew it, it was night. She decided to head back to her house and be prepared to lose a dear friend. She decided that she would still help Klaus. She couldn't leave him hanging.

She got ready for bed, turned off her light, and got into her cozy bed. Her eyes shut but her mind was wide awake. Worrying about tomorrow. She didnt know how to shut them off but after hours of her thoughts buzzing, she finally fell into a deep slumber.

______________________

Next chapter is the sacrifice!! im seeing rn that the plot isnt really plotting and im sorryy. im not that great at writing lol im trying to have things make sense and in order but i havent watched the show in like a couple months so my minds a bit hazy. but i hope you liked this chapter and rebekah WILL be coming soon

ill try and update the next chapter soon