5

warning: blood, violence, and disturbing content
_________________

An hour after the sacrifice, Aurelia gasps loudly and sits up immediately. Her hands go to her throat as fresh air enters her lungs.

"Im going to kill that son of a bitch." She whispered underneath her breath, with venom laced in her words.

Aurelia takes in her surroundings, shes sat in a forest, with a firm tree behind her. "Ah, youre awake." A calm voice says. Aurelia recognizes that voice, and knows who it is. She turns to the voice, "Elijah." Her eyes scan him and then she spots a wolf standing behind him. "What am I doing here? Where are we?" She stands up, using the tree for support.

The wolf nods at me and runs off, her eyes widen, holy shit thats klaus. "My brother did not want you to be left behind. He cares for you, Aurelia." The vampire fixes his suit and flattens it as he walks closer to the Tribrid.

The girl laughs, "Well I need some bloody food, im starved!" She starts to walk off, searching for a body to drain. "Let me accompany you." Elijah says, following closely behind the girl. Klaus is long gone, but Elijah knows he'll come back. He had a promise to fulfill to Elijah and he is going to make sure the hybrid keeps his word.

<><><>
A few months later

Klaus parks his car in front of a house. "I really don't know why you wanted me to tag along, nik." Aurelia sighs as she shuts her door, "You know how much I want to kill damon." She pouts as she follows behind him, and stefan still in the car.

Klaus lets out a laugh, "Hybrids first, then revenge, love. Keep your eye on my prize." He clears his throat as he knocks on the door. "Plus you're better than broody stefan in the car."

Aurelia gasps dramatically, "Did I just get a compliment? From nik? Oh my, the world must be ending!" She lets out a laugh. Klaus knocks on the door again. Getting impatient. "The world will end when I make it end, and don't get too comfortable, love. Thats the only one you'll be getting from me." He smirks.

After what feels like an eternity, a girl answers the door. "Can I help you?" She says, with sass in her words. "Hi, can I use your phone? My car just broke down and my phone is dead." Klaus says, saying it in an american accent.

Aurelia lets out a small laugh and snort as she hears his fake american accent. Klaus elbows her in the ribs and she elbows him back. "Just wait out here." She states, not letting us in. "Youre not going to let us in?" Aurelia asks, with a smile.

"Im okay." She says before walking off. Klaus and Aurelia both sigh. "Must be where shes from, very rude. Probably from Florida." Aurelia jokes. They both wait for the girl to come back out, and once she does, Aurelia slams her into the wall and looks her in the eye.

"You're going to let us in, make us some tea, and be polite." She compels the girl. She obeys Aurelia and lets the two in. One of the girls friends enter the hallway. "Who are you? And what do you want?" She asks cautiously.

"We're looking for someone, Ray? Have you heard of him?" Klaus asks in a threatening voice. Aurelia stays behind klaus, with her arms crossed as she stares the girl down.

"N-no I haven't. You have the wrong people." She stutters out, Aurelia uses her vampire hearing and picks up the girls increasing heart rate.

"I know you know him. We tracked him here last. Now my friend over here," He pointed to Aurelia, "Shes very hungry and she loves a good bite, so I advise you to answer my question, or you die." He threatens the girls.