chp 13 [The boy with the Sharingan]

A/n: y'all I'm sorry if I haven't updated for a while, I got busy with school but yeah, I'm back! And I made this chapter long for y'all to enjoy

Also, should I continue this book? I don't really know tbh...

Narrator's s POV:

As Shusuke followed his sister, he could feel someone's presence watching them as he followed the two girls. "Don't let your guard down." A deep voice spoke in Shusuke's head. He frowned and followed his sister closely.

Somewhere~

Two figures stood in a place where no one seemed to know. "They're on the move." A man who wears a black cloak with a hoodie on spoke.

"I... I saw it too." The pale boy replied. He had white hair and his eyes were red with three tomoe on them. It's the Sharingan.

"Let's move on to the next job, Shin. Bring me his son." The man on the cloak ordered the younger boy whom he called Shin.

Shin nodded his head, taking note of the order on his head. "The one who's following the two girls, who's wearing a blue hoodie and the Uchiha crest on his back, just like you. We'll be able to use that boy to our advantage in many ways."

The boy nodded his head, and before he left, the older male spoke once again, "If you can't capture his son, bring me his daughter. The one who wears glasses."

And with that, the boy left, ready to capture the Uchiha's.

~

Shusuke's POV:

I've been following Sarada and Chocho for a while now, and Sarada seems to be in a rush. After running for a while, They suddenly stopped and Chocho fell to the ground, panting.

I also stopped behind a tree and watched them not too far away. Then, a boy with white hair and white clothing appeared a few feet away from the girls. He was looking down and I couldn't see his face.

I growl and pull out my sword. There's no way I'm letting this thing touch my sister. As he raised his head, to look at my sister, I felt something.

"Sharingan..." I thought as I started at the scene in front of me with wide eyes. There's no way that this boy is also a Uchiha. Suddenly I could feel my eyes burning, it felt like my sharingan activated on their own.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Sarada ask the boy who he was. "Shin Uchiha." The boy replied. My breathing stopped. "There's... No way..." I thought, and I think it's time to interfere and reveal myself.

I jumped down in front of Sarada and Chocho, making them look at me with wide eyes and I could tell, Sarada too felt shocked knowing the boy was also a Uchiha and seeing me appearing out of nowhere.