chp 10 [So it's you]

(A/n: Hi y'all, so I've decided that I'll add another OC for Shusuke's love interest. So this story will be more like OCxOC because I don't want to ruin the ships in the anime and I really like the ships tbh.

Beside Aki, whom Shusuke met during his mission, there will be someone who I'll introduce in this chapter, but the main focus of the story is still Shusuke. a little spoiler, Shusuke's love story will be a little love triangle:)

Narrator's POV:

"Why wouldn't you come with me grandma Tsunade?! What if I'll get kidnapped, ya know!" She whines at the blonde lady who's shuffling the cards and sitting opposite of the table. They're currently inside of a casino doing gambling and also talking about whatever business they're talking about.

The girl appearance won't go unnoticed because of her long red hair, blue eyes with two whiskers on both side of her cheeks and she also wore a pink cropped hoodie paired with black skirt. She also wears long socks and a pair of blue sandals.

(A/n- character looks will be inspired by Nilou from Genshin impact, but with WHISKERS. Thats weird, Nilou with whiskers...:)

(I luv this

(I luv this. CREDITS TO THE OWNER)

"You need to chill, Himiko. Everything will be alright." Tsunade said as she put down the cards and clasped her hands together while looking at the red head seriously.

She still can't believe that this girl is with her for these past 4 years. All the girl wants is to travel the world even when she's just eight, she already dreamt about it. so her dad decided that he'll sent the girl with her.

Tsunade doesn't want her at first but, she started to warm up with her because some of her looks resembles her grandmother and her personality is just like his father.

"If I get kidnapped, it's your fault." She huffed while crossing her hands over her chest and looked away childishly. Tsunade face palm at the girl childishness.

"You know, you need to attend the academy or you won't be a ninja." Tsunade said with a sigh which made Himiko panicked, "WAAA! No! That's unfair!" She yelled with white cartoon eyes.

"That's why I'm asking you if you want to stay with me or go back to Konoha." The older lady spoke which calmed the panicked Himiko. "That's a hard choice but I want to eat Ichiraku ramen again!" She beamed happily as she daydream about eating bowls of delicious ramen.

"Ramen~" she thought with saliva running down on her mouth. She snapped out of her thoughts when her daydreaming about ramen quickly shifted to a one particular raven haired boy.

She stopped drooling and a smirk slowly made it's way on her lips. The blonde who's Infront of her wondered why she's suddenly smirking out of nowhere when she was just daydreaming about ramen.