Character info

This book is gonna be so cringe, istg.

Editing the prologue and the chp 1 of the book because, I GOT CRINGED. OKAY?

FUCK, even the first introduction was cringe...

So, let me do it again:)

~

Character

Shusuke Uchiha, the older twin brother of Sarada Uchiha and the only son of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha.

He has black hair, black onyx eyes and pale skin. Women find him attractive because of his looks and as well his aura.

He is 5'1 foot. Just a inch taller when his father is around his age.

Shusuke is like a little version of his dad, especially the hair that looks like duck butt for a reason.

(R.i.p Sasuke's duck butt hair.)

Just like his dad, he also have fan girls that admired him. And of course, he found it very annoying.

He likes tomatoes, and if I say like, more like love. Maybe because his father also loved tomatoes that why he took a liking of the fruit or vegetables. He honestly doesn't know if the tomatoes are even vegetables. Since he eat it like he's eating an apple.

Unlike his father, he loves sweets. But he doesn't like too much sweet, just dango is enough for his dessert.

For his likings, he likes some things and for his dislikes, he also dislikes some things.

And for his dreams, he wants to protect his love ones, but also wanted to restore his clan(?).

~

Y'all, the pic above isn't mine. I just saw it in the Pinterest and took a liking of it. It gave me motivation to make him a book.

Also, English is not my first language, so I apologise for bad grammars and spelling errors.