Chapter Fifteen: Love is the answer

We strolled along the way with blindfolds on and our feet carefully wander across the unfamiliar road. Echo of our footsteps screaming out behind us and that was the only sound remained, Everything was quiet. so quiet.

I hear Felina suddenly whimper as the guard pulled us into a stop and begin to untie our blindfolds, They threw our weapons on the ground in a shattering sound as I blinked my eyes once the blindfold was pulled off.

The view was filled with slight darkness, I stepped one foot ahead and I grunt as something hard hit my body.

I felt it and it was cold and smooth beneath my fingers.

Suddenly I winced as a white light flashed on and I blinked a couple of time to gain back my eyesight.

My fingers still pressed on the base of something cold and smooth and I lift my green eyes at the sight.

A mirror.

I glanced around and realized each mirror reflects each same background and a man standing within all of them.

The familiar messy brown hair, Tired green eyes, Familiar clothing and height. I see myself in each mirror but yet at the same time... It's someone I don't know.

I catch his mouth mumble three words repeatedly and echoes in my ears.

"Revenge, Slaughter, Punishment..''

I held my breath as more of myself appears within the mirrors repeating the words itself once again..

What does it mean...

Revenge?... Slaughter?... Punishment?

"The sword.. Revenge, Slaughter, Punishment.''

The voices echo on and I glanced down at my sword, the blade reflected and I spotted a tiny speck of light and I gazed upwards to the ceiling filled with darkness and yet no speck of light was anywhere to be seen.

The voices continue....

I glanced down back at the mirrors and gasped.

I saw myself in them dressed in a white cloak filled with blood and he held a bloody sword in his hands. His green eyes flashed into red and he smiles as blood spills from his mouth.

Then he lift his sword and the blade flashes with the light and he stabbed himself in the stomach.

I gasped and took a step back and I heard shattering, Loud sounds of glass shattering all around me and I ducked covering my head as glass flew across the place and the man who seems to be me laughed insanely as he falls to his knees.

Wake up...

Revenge...

Get the sword...

Kill.

"Shut up!'' I yelled as I cover my ears as I pressed my forehead on the ground. I open my eyes and found him smiling at me. I gasped and crab crawled backward bumping into a mirror.

"Wake up Kage.''

I gasped as I glanced at the mirror behind me and saw him smiling down at me titling his head.

I growled and stood up and ran, I slammed my shoulder against a mirror. I winced, God I can't tell which is mirror or not.

I saw him again in the mirror I slammed my shoulder against.

"Get revenge Kage.''

I growled and slammed my fist into the mirror. It didn't shatter and I growled.

"Get the sword Kage..''

I turned around to see him again in another mirror.  An idea sparked into my mind. I grabbed my sword and slammed it against the mirror.