Chapter two. Seven line villiage

''Kage!''

I hear screams roaring in my ears, making my heart race, shorten up my breath.
''No stop!''

her voice was trembling with fear yet, it sounded so familiar..

''Please!'' 

why is she screaming? she sounds so terrified..

''No, kage help!''

who is this girl?....

Suddenly I saw a vision....

A vision of where I was at a temple, surrounded by angry crowds. I see a large platform in front of the crowds and me, There stood on the platform were Raiders.

I saw someone being dragged onto the platform.

I pushed myself through the crowd and my heart dropped at the sight I was seeing that stands before me.

She is was held by a raider, her hair is wrapped around his hand, a sword at her throat. The raider laughed and stares at her like she is a gold prize,

I know her...too well

Suddenly she screamed out my name before the raider slit her throat. And I raced to her but soon was stabbed in the back.

My eyes flashed back in reality as I gasped for air.

chills takes control of my body and sweat drips to my face. What happened?

I find myself sitting up, taking in air in my
breath,

I glanced around and noticed that the others were still sound asleep and seemed to have no trouble having nightmares and such,  I sighed and lie back down, then after a wrestle with my thoughts of should I go back to sleep or go take a walk.
I make the choice to go to sleep,
soon I closed my eyes and drifted off....

''Kage! Wake up!''

I heard Ace's voice mentioning my name, I open up my eyes and sighed.

'' Ace..can you see that I am trying to sle-''

Ace snorted. '' it's dawn, we should get moving now.''

I sighed. '' All right.''

I sat up and glanced around. '' Are the others awake?''

Ace nodded. '' Montana went out to hunt and Felina went over to the river creek.''

I nodded and stood up on my feet, taking my sword off from the ground and slide it into my Scabbard,

'' Let's go, we need to move on,''

Ace nodded. ''Do you have any name of a town we could stop by in mind?''

I nodded and spoke. '' We should head down to Seven line village, we should get something to eat''

Ace snorted. '' I'll just tag along, you know I can't go inside a house''

I shrugged and chuckled. ''Come on, let's get the girls and head north. If we head across 4 miles to north, we'll reach Seven line village soon..''

                        ⚔️         ⚔️       ⚔️

We traveled on foot across the forest over by 4 miles north over to a country field.

As far as an eye can see upon, there was houses placed around the land, As for we stood on a high hill, The houses and the villagers looked small as an insect.

''Seven line village, make sense that they called it ''Seven line'' Ace spoke,

I glanced at the tiny village, the houses were scattered around, there was 7 tall towers standing in line by the tiny houses.