Chapter Thirteen: Endora

I was sore and dazed once I came back to reality. The light blurred my vision and I blinked a couple of times to gain back my eyesight.

For once everything became clear, I quickly found myself leaning again a wall filled with veins and blood.

My eyes shifted back and forth capturing the surrounding and my mind tried to gather any slight idea where I could be.  

I stood back on my feet and I quickly realized I was in a garden house.

Flowers hung in fancy baskets, placed on some small tables and hung above ceilings. Veins crawled its way all over the brick silver wall and some hung from the cracked ancient ceiling.

Sunlight reached its way through each window and shone upon me.

I turned my head left only to see a sliver door slightly open, only to appear tiny light hitting on the ground near me from the door.

I restored my sword, sliding into the stealth and pressed the door wide open, my eyes soon adjusted to the sudden strong light and I found myself standing in a garden. In front of me was a path to a corridor hallway,

I quickly strolled towards it and quickly realized I am standing in a castle landscape.

Wait, Felina and the others were resting in the mountains area, Felina and I were sleeping on one another,

Where are the others?!

I quicken up my pace and drifted my eyes back and forth in alert. Surely this place must be a palace.

"Kage! You're okay!'' A soft famine voice spoke only a distant away, I glanced on my right to see Felina running to me and she threw herself into my arms and we shared a long hug.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and I hugged her tightly. Wrapping my arms around her small body figure and burying my face into her hair.
''Felicity...'' I whispered. Her real name.

I can feel her tense in my arms then hugged me tighter.

"I'm so glad you're okay.'' She whispered, her voice was soft and gentle. I smiled a little and closed my eyes. '' I'm glad you're well too..you're not hurt are you?''

She shook her head against my chest and soon pulled away, Her blue lifting up at me and she folded her arms. '' I'm fine.'' I nodded at her and released my arms around her. ''Where are
we?...''

Felina glanced at the view on the left side, I follow her gaze and my eyes widen a little. A beautiful view appeared in front of us, A view filled with crystal blue mountains and the sky was nearly pink. The clouds light sliver with a hint of sunlight shining through them.

The land  that surrounds us were filled with rivers that glowed magical blue with neat chopped grass upon the land that surrounds the rivers.

Blue butterflies that glowed soared in the sky and around us,

Some blue petals tore from the stems and joined in the air, Some danced around us and fell into the water.  Small creatures raced around in the field filled with flowers and played around.

It was beautiful. 

Suddenly the pedant around my neck begin to glow a sliver blue light and Felina and I glanced at it. Suddenly we both let out a surprised gasp and stared into each other's eyes.

Silence breaking in and stealing away our voices when our thoughts wanting to speak for themselves.

I swallowed hard as I stare into her ocean sparkly eyes and found my voice. It was deep and breathless.

"Felina...We're in the land of Endora...''

                   ⚔️              ⚔️              ⚔️