Chapter Eleven: Broken without her

Three days had passed upon us and yet none of us had received any news of the missing wolf.

My strength was back and my wounds healed up fast, I was on my feet once again helping Felina mocking out the stalls or helping Kiver chop wood or working with the horses with Claire.

Claire would feed the horses, clicking on her tongue as the horses ears picked up in alert and trotted over to her call.

Digging their faces inside the food bucket filled with grain and eats it down nonstop.

Today I decided to help Claire with the horses and to spend time with her, 

I carried two buckets of water and gave one to the horses and took the the other with me, I snuck up behind Claire while she was busy humming and feeding the horses, while she was not looking, 

I pour the bucket over her head and Claire screams in shock.

I burst out laughing as the water travels down from her head to the bottom of her dress.

Claire shakes her head, Her lips tighten and she picks up her water bucket and my eyes went wide at the sight.

"No! No! No! Claire wait!-''

Splash! Water soaked my clothes and my hair,

I wiped water from my face and shook my head hard to get the water out of my hair while Ace laughed with Claire, Then I flicked my wet hands at Ace and Ace sneezes as water tickled his muzzle.

Then I picked up my bucket that still had a bit of water and went to pour on Claire's head.

Claire's eyes went wide and she picked her dress up, running off. ''No! please don't!'' But I chased her around while she screamed laughing. ''No!  Kage! Don't you dare! -''

She gasped as the water splashes on her, her hair dripping along with her soaked dress. I dropped the bucket and folded my arms in pride.

"Hey! gotta have payback.'' I said, Claire smiled, glaring at me. ''Hmm whatever.''

Then she walked up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, I placed my arms around her waist and we placed our foreheads together.

The sunlight beamed down on us and the wind blew ever so gracefully and gently.

Then suddenly Ace trotted up behind Claire, giving me ''his evil horse smirk'' I glared at him and mouthed.

"Ace what are you do-''

I winced as Claire was shoved forward against me and I grabbed her to keep her balance but I tripped backward over a rake that lie on the ground behind my feet and Claire fell on top of  me as I landed on the ground.

Then there was a dead silence.

And suddenly Ace burst out laughing, like he's actually having the fun of it. He jumped up and down laughing and making loud horse neighs.

"WOW!!! That was great! ha! ha! *Gasp!* you should've have seen yourselves! ha! ha! wow! that was funny! so funny!..*Gasp!* I can't breathe!! hahaha, oh man! this is great! *Gasp* wow-''

Claire sat up and pushes herself off from me, folding her arms, she glared up at the horse as I blew my bangs away in annoyance.  Ace continued to laugh.

I stood up and extended my hand to help Claire up while Ace preformed a small horse dance.

I brushed my trousers as I spoke. ''Now you are having your dance of victory huh?''

Ace tossed his mane. '' Why yes of course!''

I smirked and popped my hands as I spoke.
''Well your victory won't last that long...Now is the time I will send you down to your grave.''