Chapter 1

Craig was bored in his room. He had nothing to do since he was depressed. Vanessa and her family had moved to Japan or Korea or Singapore or whatever in Asia she is. Her parents had found a much higher paying job in their business, so they took it. They also felt uncomfortable about the current state of the United States. They even allowed cheesestick to come along, so now it felt like he lost the one person he liked. Craig went down to the kitchen to grab a snack when his mom stopped him. "Craig, it nice see you out of your room," Nicole said. "Yeah, I miss her a lot," Craig said. "That life, one day you're with your best friend amd the next they move to the other side of the world. However, you can't be upset about it. You still have Kesley and JP, and even your new friend Omar."And speaking of that," his mom said. Your friend wants to see you as it has been 2 weeks. Go prepare yourself for the creek.

Meanwhile, at the tree stump

JP pov: "I'm worried. Me too, Craig hasn't spoken to us in weeks, and summer is already 1/4 done." Kesley said. "You do know break up takes weeks to heal, just look at his brother Bernard." Omar said. "Didn't they get back together?" JP said. Yeah, I forgot. As they were just talking, Craig arrived. "Craig," they all said. "Hey guy," Craig said. "Craig, we all care about you, and we understand why you're feeling like this." Kesley said. "I just miss her, didn't the witch say we'll be together throughout high school."I don't trust the witches, didn't they say we'll stop being friends." Omar said. Oh yeah, and we are still friends, but with a small price. Just as they were done talking, Kesley got a message from Stack. "Oh a yeah, I got to go, Stack wants me to read this new book series, something called Games of Thrones. The book because my dad, and it doesn't let me watch the show as it rated R.
I can't miss that opportunity. " As kesley left, the rest were chatting, and guards from the sewer came.
Guard one: I even doubt the land footer is here.
Guard two: But the queen said she wanted to speak to Craig.
Guard one: I'll be you he isn't even her.
Guard two: I'll bet he here and speak of the devil.

Craig noticed the 2 guards. Hey, what the Alie.... I mean, the queen wants. Guard one: I guess he is here. Guard two: where my choco roll. But that is not the whole point. The Queen wants to speak to you, craig. I'll leave you this to you, craig. JP said. Maya made it to the regional final and wanted me to see her play. Omar said. "Is their any chance I'll come?" JP said. "Sure, why not?" As JP and Omar left Craig, the sewer guard was on the way. "So what so important and why the queen want to see me." She wants to tell you something, pretty important." Guard one said. The queen wants to ask craig to go out to the mall or a trampoline park if craig agreed. Guard two thought. As they entered the sewer, the Guard announced to the Queen. Craig is here.