Chapter 24

Once again the coven stood in a ritual circle, their hands connected as they fueled their magic to change the mystical object in their sights. They had even gone to the island to perform the spell in hopes it would be more effective.

In the midst of their chanting Bonnie and Allison both broke off from the ritual circle and sliced across their palms, letting Bennett blood and Taylor blood combine to shift the magical properties of the dagger.

They had researched for weeks on how to do the spell and finally they had been successful. Once the ritual was complete they returned to the plantation with their prize.

Allison gave the dagger to Nik, knowing it should be him before she and Rebekah left to enact the next part of their plan.

They didn't bother to be subtle as they entered St. Anne's Church. "Can I help you ladies?" Father Kieren asked, looking at them cautiously.

Allison gave him a friendly smile that contradicted her words "Yes, you could point us towards the attic, we have a witch to pick up. And before you try and stop us know we have no problem with killing you if you make this difficult" she said casually.

Kieren looked between them cautiously "It's through there" he said, pointing towards the back of the church.

"Thank you, Bekah stay with him while I grab Davina" Allison said as she walked towards the back, not trusting the priest alone in case he tried to call Marcel.

She walked up the dusty stairs before knocking on the door, she could tell Davina was surprised when she opened the door and saw Allison on the other side "You ready to blow this popsicle stand?" Allison asked casually as she entered the attic.

"Seriously, he didn't even get you a TV? No wonder you want to get out of here" Allison said casually as she looked around the room.

"It's not that bad" Davina grumbled as she grabbed a bag from under her bed. "Is that all you're bringing?" Allison asked with a raised eyebrow.

Davina's face went a bit red in embarrassment "Yes, I would take my art supplies but I don't have the space" she said with a small scowl.

Allison nodded "Makes sense, don't worry we can get you anything you need once you're set up in Mystic Falls, and if you need to do some art in the meantime me and Nik have a studio you can use" she says, motioning for them to leave.

Davina followed her back down to the church, bag over her shoulder as she looked around slightly unsure.

"Now Father I expect you to wait an hour before calling and informing Marcel, and if I find out you called even a minute early Camille will be the one to pay for your actions" Allison said as she, Rebekah, and Davina started leaving the church.

Kieren looked at her with narrowed hate filled eyes, probably realizing she was so much worse than Marcel.

~~~~~~~~

Allison left Davina with Bonnie and Luka, hoping the girl would be happier with witches like herself while she and the rest of the coven prepared for the inevitable.

They had called all the Hybrids who had been stationed in the city back to the plantation, they knew when Marcel came he wouldn't be alone. She was counting on it.

They all knew a fight was ahead of them as they walked outside, she and her mates as well as the rest of the Coven, the only ones not outside were Bonnie and Luka who would be staying by Davina's side to make sure nothing happened. The hybrids were instructed to wait until the signal to join them.