Chapter 21

Allison frowned when she saw the look on Davina's face, the girl looked scared. "What's happened?" she asked, allowing herself to be seen again.

Davina's eyes widened as she jumped but she relaxed almost instantly when she saw it was Allison "Oh it's just you" Davina said as she relaxed. Allison raised an eyebrow wondering why Davina would be relaxed at the sight of her "What happened? You're jumpy, are you okay?" she asked, feeling a bit protective over the little witch.

Davina shook her head "Nothing, I just realized you were right. I thought me and Marcel were friends but he sees me for what I can do for him" she said, her voice sounding defeated.

Allison's eyebrows scrunched in confusion "From what I know he cares for you. I just don't know how far that goes, how far he would be willing to go" she confessed, not wanting Davina to lose the one person she feels still cares in her life.

Davina scuffed "Yeah well not enough. Now why are you here?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at Allison.

"I wanted to see if you've put any more stock in my offer. I can help you escape this place, let go of your ancestral magic, and live a normal life. My coven sister Bonnie would be a great teacher for you. But I'm sorry to say you need to go through the ritual first. I can help you negotiate with your elders though, and the ancestors. I have a few choice words I want to have with them" Allison said as she took a casual seat on Davina's bed.

Davina sucked in a breath before looking at Allison and once again she was reminded that Davina was just a scared 16 year old girl who was utterly alone.

"Can you promise I'll come back? That I won't die for nothing? And if I do come back can you even keep me safe?" she asked, tears brimming in her eyes as she realized how utterly powerless she was.

Allison sighed sadly but nodded "I can, I give you my sacred oath as a Taylor witch that I will keep you safe. If you agree I will walk with you every step of the way to the ritual and once it's all over I will set you up far away from here where you can live a normal life" she said, sincerity and truth in her voice.

Davina looked at her unsurely for a moment before she nodded "I'll come with you, I'll do the ritual and I won't help Marcel fight against you" she said, her voice resigned.

Allison nodded "You're making the right choice. Now we just need to get you out of this attic, but for now I need you to stay put a little longer" She said making Davina scowl.

"What why?!" Davina asked as she started pacing the room. Allison gave her a look that told her to calm down "I have to take care of a few things to make sure the ritual won't be hijacked, unless you want to be stuck in the limbo with the ancestors for months?"

Davina blanched "Okay yeah, I can wait for a bit, but how long?" she asked unsure.

Allison thought about it for a moment "A few weeks, a Month tops. I just need to move some things around. Kill a Witch or two, take over a vampire army, no biggie" she said with a shrug.

"Wait, you're going to Kill Marcel?" Davina asked, freezing as she turned to Allison with wide eyes.

Ally huffed but nodded "It's an option, we're currently trying to consider alternate options seeing as he is my Sister in Law's Soulmate" she said reluctantly.

"I'll help you take him down if you promise not to kill him. I'll play alonge in any way you want if you keep him alive" Davina pleaded desperately.

Allison looked at her for a few moments before she nodded "Fine, I was inclined to spare his life anyway seeing as Nik raised him like a son and he's Rebekah's Mate. Stay strong Little Witch, I'll be speaking to you" Allison said before ending the spell, leaving Davina alone in her attic once again.

~~~~~~~~

Lydia groaned as she closed the tenth grimoire she had read in her pursuit to destroy Bekah's mate bond.

"Maybe we're looking at this the wrong way? Instead of destroying the Mate bond we could try and transfer it?" Lydia suggested, they were quickly running out of resources.

Rebekah glared "No way in hell" she said sharply. Lydia huffed and threw up her hands "Then I have no idea how to help you Bekha!" she said, her temper short with the constant research.

"Would you want to be attached to someone incompatible for eternity?" Bekha asked Lydia pointedly.

"None of us want you to be stuck with an Asshole forever, it's why we're here but it's either time to look at alternative options for the Mate bond or move the discussion to taking care of Marcel while he's still bound to you" Bonnie said, being t...

"None of us want you to be stuck with an Asshole forever, it's why we're here but it's either time to look at alternative options for the Mate bond or move the discussion to taking care of Marcel while he's still bound to you" Bonnie said, being the peacemaker between the women.

"We are not killing him!" Rebekah snapped, her fangs coming out slightly.

Lydia scowled at Bekah "Fine then we find a way to incapacitate him. How about decication? We could stop his heart?" she suggested.

Rebekha shifted uncomfortably "I don't want him in pain, I wish there was a way to dagger him. He could sleep for the next hundred years" she said with a huff.

Lydia's eyebrows pursed as the idea settled in "Theoretically we could shift the properties of the dagger, make it able to work on regular vampires. It would be difficult but not impossible. Ally will know more" she said quickly before rushing out of the room to find Allison.

~~~~~~~~

Allison laughed loudly as Kol told the story of putting sheep dung in Elijah's pillow when they were young.

Elijah rolled his eyes but Damon spoke before he could say anything "Don't worry, little brothers are all the same, pests the lot of them" he said as he drank his entire glass of bourbon.

Elijah smirked "For once I agree with you, Mr.Salvatore" he said with a pointed look at Kol and Klause who just rolled their eyes. Finn cleared his throat and gave Elijah a pointed look "Yes, they can be" he said making Allison laugh quietly behind her hand.

Elijah had a look on his face as if asking why me? The entire table erupted in laughter

While most days they did not all dine together they always reserved one day a week to dine as a coven. It helped them bond and enjoy their lives between the moments of chaos.

Allison insisted on these dinners and missing them was cause for serious issue, barring an actual good excuse. Once Damon had tried to skip because he would rather party in Bourben street and she had put Vervain in all of his hair products.