Chapter 20

Roxanne went to the first aid room with the little boy and his mother. The injured child sat down on a chair and looked up at the beautiful gray wolf. "The scratches really hurt pretty bad." said the little one, sniffling.

Roxy looked at the child sympathetically. "I know these scratches hurt pretty bad, little one, but I treat them the scratches won't hurt anymore. I promise." She said in a very soft voice and took out the first aid kit from a small white cupboard. The boy nodded and held his mother's hand.

"I'm so sorry for yelling at Foxy. Monty's lie was so believable. I really thought Foxy hurt my son with his pirate hook. I should have know Foxy was a nice animatronic." said the boy's mother to the beautiful wolf.

"Foxy is very gentle and caring and is very, very good with children. He doesn't hurt children. He would never hurt a child." Roxanne replied and then began to carefully wipe the blood from the boy's face with a cloth. My Foxy is not a vicious pirate. He has a good heart. A heart of gold and I love him more than anything.

The little boy flinched slightly but was brave. "Monty came to me while I was on the spaceship carousel and slammed his claws into my face. He said me to tell that Foxy had scratched me...the alligator scared me much made." said the little one and sniffled again. The poor child.
"That damn green monster!" said the boy's mother angrily.

"Monty's mind is gone. He's a big fat green idiot!" Roxanne said with her ears flattened. She treated the scratches and then put a plaster on them. "So little one, everything is okay again. You were very brave." the wolf wagged her tail and then held out a Roxy popsicle to the little boy. "Here's your popsicle." she smiled softly.

The little boy was happy and took the popsicle and enjoyed it. Then he looked at Roxanne with shinning eyes. "Before, Freddy was my favorite animatronic at the Pizzaplex but now you're my favorite animatronic Roxy. I like you." said the little one and his mouth was smeared with ice cream which looked really cute. The boy's mother smiled and stroked her son's head. "Now you probably want a lot of Roxanne Wolf plushies...the Glamrock Freddy plushies all end up in the attic, right?" She then said and then looked at the gray animatronic wolf with a smile. The boy nodded, grinning.

Roxanne smiled softly at the little boy. "I'm very happy that I'm now your favorite animatronic...because I'm always the best. What's your name little one?" the beautiful wolf's tail wagged back and forth.
"My..my name is Justin." the little boy answered the beautiful wolf.
"Oh, Justin is a nice name for a brave boy. I hope the rest of your day at the Mega Pizzaplex is great." Roxanne said. The little one gave the beautiful wolf a quick hug. Justin is such a nice little boy.

"If Monty hurts you or another child again I will kick his ass." Roxanne said to the little boy. The little one giggled.

"Come on Justin, let's go to the spaceship carousel again. I've seen other great carousels at the Pizzaplex. There's also a train carousel." said the mother to her son.

Then Roxanne left the first aid room with the little boy and his mother. The child gave the beautiful wolf and the others a quick wave to goodbye and then left Rockstar Row with his mother. Roxy went over to Foxy and snuggled into his chest. Her silver tail wrapped gently around his right leg.

"Wow you treated the scratches pretty well Roxy. How do you know how to do that?" asked the red pirate fox, gently stroking the beautiful wolf's long silver hair.
She's just so fascinating.
"Children have often had kart accidents on my race track and then had small wounds or abrasions. It's actually quite easy to treat injuries." Roxanne replied and then briefly pressed her nose gently against Foxy's cheek.

Foxy smiled lovingly. "You're amazing. I love you Roxy." He said and kissed her. Roxanne returned the kiss. She's so top notch. I love her so much.