Chapter 16

Roxanne was at her racetrack with the pirate fox and was preparing everything for karting lessons. The beautiful wolf quickly repaired a broken go-kart and then she and the fox started washing all the karts.

When the love couple had finished washing all the karts, Roxy threw the sponge into the bucket of water with a satisfied sigh. "It's wonderful that all the karts are washed and roadworthy." said the gray wolf. The fox nodded with a smile and also threw a sponge into the bucket of water. "Yup, the karts all sparkle like a valuable diamond now. We did a good job." He said, gently putting his arm around Roxanne.

Roxanne giggled lovingly and leaned her head against Foxy's chest. "Thanks for your help. We still have a little time before the children show up for karting lessons. How about we sit on the bench back there, my sweet pirate? You could tell me something about your old home and your old friends." she said to him. The fox nodded. "Um okay Roxy." he said. Then the couple sat on the bench.

"So...um my old home wasn't as gigantic and impressive as the Mega Pizzaplex. My old home was just a normal little pizzeria." Foxy began to tell while Roxanne snuggled closer to him. "Freddy was a brown bear with a black hat, a black bow tie and a microphone in his right hand. He loved to have fun and was relaxed easy going and cheerful. Bonnie was a dark purple rabbit with a red bow tie. Bonnie had a personality who was based on a rock musician; swaggeringly proud with the speech pattern of a laid-back hippie stereotype. And Chica was a yellow chicken chick with an orange beak and orange feet and a bib. She was greedy and lovable." the pirate fox smiled.

Roxy smiled softly back. "Interesting. And what were you like when you still lived in your old home?" said the beautiful gray wolf. She gently stroked Foxy's leg with her tail for a moment and then rested her tail on his lap. Foxy blushed slightly.

The fox twitched his left ear. "Well, I was sharp-witted and wasn't easily fooled. I...I suffered from claustrophobia back then. My old fox design didn't have a fox tail." Foxy said back, flattening his ears in slight embarrassment. Hopefully she would didn't laugh at me because I told her that I suffered from claustrophobia back then. "I was once the kid magnet among the animatronics until I was deactivated for unknown reasons. Then I was taken to the Pizzaplex and rebuilt into a glam rock animatronic."

A child's soul was once trapped in my body but the soul was freed from my body and found its final rest.

But Roxanne didn't laugh at the pirate fox but moved much closer to him. "You are my beloved little pirate fox. I love you very much Foxy. You have no idea how happy it makes me that you came to the Pizzaplex." she whispered lovingly. The fox blushed hard. "I...I love you so much too my beautiful Roxy. You are wonderful." he whispered back lovingly.

Roxanne gently nestled her head under Foxy's chin. "Oh, I'm so sorry that Freddy and Bonnie think you attacked Monty for no reason. They're both just completely stupid." said the beautiful wolf in a gentle voice.

Foxy sighed sadly. "I'm glad that at least you and Chica and Gregory believe me." He said, gently stroking Roxy's long hair. Roxy kissed Foxy's cheek. But I'm a little disappointed about it...I thought Freddy and Bonnie were my friends.

Roxanne looked into Foxy's eyes. "But Freddy and Bonnie should believe you too. You're a good fox." she said. Monty is such a fucking asshole!

Foxy gently pressed his nose against Roxy's nose for a moment. He gently wrapped his red tail around the beautiful wolf. He hesitated and then asked her. "Um Roxy...was...was Monty in love with you at some point? Maybe he's jealous of us?"

Roxanne blinked then looked away and nodded. "Yes...but I never returned his love. I never loved him. Monty is...far too rough." The beautiful wolf replied, looking into Foxy's eyes again. "You're the only one I love." she kissed him.