Chapter 12

Monty shook his head and tried to ignore the pain. He gritted his teeth, growling, and looked at the injured pirate fox with his eye. Roxanne was still leaning protectively over Foxy. The alligator stomped closer to the couple. "You'll regret this, you mangy fox!..." he hissed, totally angry and was about to attack the pirate fox again.

Roxy bared her teeth threatenigly and lashed out at Monty with her claws, giving him a good scratch on the chest. "Don't you dare attack my Foxy again, you stupid lizard! Don't touch him or I'll scratch out your ugly other eye too! Leave Foxy alone! Don't come any closer!" the beautiful wolf shouted at the green alligator. Foxy was in a daze and black and white dots were still dancing around in front of his eyes. Am I still alive or am I dead?

"If you touch Foxy again I'll stuff your broken sunglasses in your mouth! Don't come any closer, I'm warning you! Don't take a step further lizard, go back!" Roxanne said to the alligator, growling.

Monty barely felt the scratch Roxy had given him on his yellow chest. The alligator narrowed his one eye and took a step back, growling. "You two will find out soon enough that your love won't end well!" he said, huffing in anger. "It would be better for you two if..if you listened to me!"

Roxanne glared at the alligator with her ears flattened. "And it would be better for you if you just shut up, Monty!" She said growling and then gently stroked the pirate fox's red hair. I'll protect Foxy from that stupid deranged alligator! I'll make sure he doesn't hurt him again!

"Oh man Freddy where are you?!" Gregory hid fearfully in the entryway of Freddy's Green Room. He was still frantically tapping at his Faz Watch, trying to reach the friendly animatronic bear. "Freddy? Freddy, you really have to come to Rockstar Row! Quickly!" he said in a whisper. Chica was still unconscious on the floor.

Then Officer Vanessa entered Rockstar Row and shortly afterwards Freddy quickly came running into Rockstar Row. "S..superstar? Here I am. What happened?" The bear animatronic said in a worried voice. Gregory sighed with relief because his father bear had finally come. "Freddy you here!" The boy went to the bear and clung to his leg.
"W..what happened?" Freddy asked again, looking down at the boy. Gregory pointed in the direction of Monty, Chica, Foxy and Roxy.

"Yes, I would also like to know what happened here. Can someone tell me?" The blonde security guard said, crossing her arms as she looked questioningly at the four animatronics.

"Oh my God! Is...is Chica dead?" Freddy asked, his eyes wide in shock as he saw the chicken lying motionless on the ground.

Roxanne rolled her eyes. "No, you stupid bear! She's just fainted." said the wolf and Freddy calmed down again.

Roxanne gave Monty a quick, cold look. "It was all that stupid fat lizard's fault!" The beautiful wolf replied and tenderly stroked Foxy's cheek.

The pirate fox carefully sat up and Roxanne gently snuggled up to him. Monty's alligator tail whipped back and forth wildly in anger. "It's not my fault! My eye was gouged out! It was that mangy fox pirate with his hook!" he said growling.

"M..monty attacked me! It was an accident that I gouged out his eye with my hook. It...it really was an accident." Foxy said, wincing in pain. Roxy snuggled closer to the pirate fox and very gently stroked a long scratch on the fox's arm. "I suggest that Monty needs to be punished!" said the beautiful wolf to the security guard. "He deserves a punishment because he had hurts Foxy!" Roxanne narrowed her eyes.

Monty growled and Foxy growled back slightly.

Officer Vanessa looked between Monty and Foxy, her eyes filled with anger and confusion. Freddy's soft blue eyes shone sadly and his ears drooped.