Chapter 19

An hour later

Roxanne left her room with Gregory and Cassie. The three only now saw that the security cameras on Rockstar Row were broken.

"What happened to the security cameras?" the beautiful wolf asked, looking up at the ceiling. "All cameras have been destroyed."

Gregory and Cassie looked at each other and then looked at the beautiful wolf. "Me and Gregory were in the security office earlier. When I tried to access the security cameras at Rockstar Row and Bonnie Bowl, the videos were blurry so you couldn't see anything." said the girl.

Gregory pressed his Faz watch briefly to check the time. "Monty probably broke the security cameras at Rockstar Row and Bonnie Bowl with his golf balls without anyone noticing. He's a pretty good golfer, after all." the boy said.

Roxy nodded, ears flattened. "That makes sense. Monty broke the security cameras to hide the evil he committed. He didn't want Officer Vanessa to see that HE murdered Bonnie." she said. That damn fat lizard is smarter than it looks.

Gregory sighed. "Foxy is innocent but absolutely no one wants to understand that. My father bear doesn't want to listen to me at all and doesn't believe in Foxy's innocence." he said.

Roxanne rushed to Foxy's room door, which was still guarded by the two bots. "Get away from this door you fools! Let me to my pirate fox!" said the beautiful wolf but she was just pushed away by one of the bots.

"No one is allowed to visit the murderer!" said this bot and then beeped briefly. Roxanne wanted to rip this stupid bot's head off like she used to do with the driving assist bots when her beloved racetrack was closed for maintenance.

"You two fools! Monty is the murderer! Foxy is innocent! Let me to him!" Roxanne said to the security bots, growling.

It makes me so angry when they call my Foxy a murderer! He is innocent! INNOCENT!

Gregory and Cassie walked to the beautiful gray wolf. The girl nudged her favorite glam rock animatronic wolf on the leg. Roxanne knelt down to her little winner. "We can take the route through the maintenance room to get in to Foxy's room." Cassie whispered to her.
Roxanne nodded with a smile and her tail began to wag slightly.

The two children and the beautiful wolf animatronic walked past Officer Vanessa's office and heard Freddy talking to the security guard. "Maybe it would be better if Foxy was taken to another pizzeria...I don't think he belongs here at the Pizzaplex." the animatronic bear said.
"I'm thinking about it." Officer Vanessa replied.

At Freddy's words, Roxy fumed and opened the office door with a growl. "Of course Foxy belongs here in the Pizzaplex!" she yelled at the bear. "How many times do I have to tell you that my sweet pirate is innocent?!"

Freddy swallowed. "I...I know you're angry Roxy but we can't keep Foxy here at the Pizzaplex any longer. The evidence points to him being Bonnie's murderer and I believe that." he then said.

That stupid bear. Roxanne crossed her arms. "You probably have too much honey in your brain, Fazbear!" she said, baring her teeth. "It breaks my heart when Foxy is no longer with me. I love him. If he is taken to another pizzeria, I will go with him!" the beautiful wolf began to sob and the tears slightly smeared her makeup. "I...I will never taken part in a stage performance again!"

Officer Vanessa sat at her desk in front of her computer, looking between Roxy and Freddy.

"Why don't you believe in Foxy's innocence?" Gregory asked his father bear angrily. "I know that Bonnie was your very best friend and you're now sad that he's dead, but Foxy didn't kill him!"
Freddy sighed with his ears flattened. His blue eyes shone with sadness.