Chapter 5

Roxy and Foxy quickly hurried through the atrium, which was filled with visitors, so that the children could not ask them any further questions about whether the two were in love. The pirate fox waved to Bonnie with a quick smile. The rabbit waved back with a smile and then gave a boy an autograph. The wolf and the fox went up the escalators and headed towards the restaurant.

Suddenly a bot wearing glasses rolled up to the couple and held out a map to the pirate fox. "Please take a map. Take a map. Free map." said this bot in a squeaky voice.

Foxy jumped in shock. "W..what is that thing? Is it dangerous? Don't worry Roxy if it wants to harm you I will protect you!" said the red fox and then bared his teeth. The bot was still holding out the map to Foxy.

The beautiful wolf giggled amused and gently stroked Foxy's arm. "Calm down, you brave pirate. It's a map bot that's not dangerous, it's just pretty annoying. It gives maps to visitors. There are various bots here in the Pizzaplex, they replace human staff." Roxanne explained to him in a soft voice.

"Oh okay..uh I see." Foxy said in an embarrassed voice, blushing slightly and scratching his head. He took the map, the bot beeped happily and rolled away. Roxanne gently took Foxy's hand. "Come on let's go in." she said to him. The pirate fox nodded. The couple entered the restaurant.

The restaurant was decorated in warm colors with red lamps and fairy lights and nice music could be heard in the background. The waiter bots brought the food to the visitors on the tables. Roxy and Foxy sat down at an table and looked at the menu.

"The restaurant looks nice. Well the whole Pizzaplex is great." Foxy said with a smile. Roxanne smiled back.

When the two had decided what they wanted to eat, one of the bots rolled to them and the two ordered their food. The bot nodded and rolled away into the kitchen.

Foxy couldn't stop staring dreamily at Roxanne. She's prettier than any pirate treasure. Roxy looked softly at him. The pirate fox didn't even notice that the waiter bot had brough the food to the table and just still staring dreamily at the beautiful wolf.

Roxanne rolled her eyes in amusement. "Foxy don't you want to eat your food?" she asked him gently. The fox didn't react and just continued to stare dreamily at the beautiful wolf. Roxy shrugged and ate her fries. Why is he staring at me like that? Is there perhaps something wrong with my hair?

Isn't he hungry? Roxanne twitched her right ear and tilted her head. "Does my makeup look weird?" asked the beautiful wolf.

"Foxy, are you still awake or are you sleeping with your eyes open? Your food is getting cold, I thought you were hungry." Roxanne said. The pirate fox stopped staring dreamily at Roxy and only now noticed that his food was on the table in front of him. "Oh um...I...I was distracted by your beauty Roxy. You...you're prettier than pirate treasure." He said with his ears flattened in embarrassment and then started eating his burger. How long did I stare at her?
"Oh really? Roxy blushed. "You think I'm prettier than pirate treasure?" Foxy nodded. His words melt my animatronic heart. He's so sweet.

Roxy and Foxy continued eating.

Freddy entered the restaurant with Gregory, the both sat down at a table near Roxy and Foxy and ordered a large pepperoni pizza. Roxanne looked to Gregory and growled. "Your damn brat has earlier mess around my favorite kart again at the Raceway, Freddy." said the beautiful wolf to the bear. The boy glared at Roxy.

Freddy dropped his ears. "I'm very sorry Roxy. I told Gregory to stay away from your favorite kart." he said. Roxanne narrowed her eyes. "I don't want to see this boy in my raceway area anymore!" she said angrily. Gregory said nothing about this. The waiter bot brought the large pepperoni pizza and Gregory ate a slice. Freddy sighed softly. The boy looked to Foxy. "Who are you? New to the Pizzaplex?" he asked the fox.
"Yep sailor, I'm the new drummer of the glam rock band. Nice to meet you Gregory." said the fox kindly. Roxy flattened her ears and suppressed a growl. Gregory looked between Roxanne and Foxy and then grinned.

"Uh...Foxy you want to see your Green Room, right? The Green Rooms are on Rockstar Row." Freddy said to the pirate fox and then ate a slice of pizza.

"Sure, when we're done eating, me and Roxy are going to Rockstar Row so I can check out my Green Room." Foxy said. Roxanne nodded and looked lovingly at the fox but then quickly looked away in embarrassment.

///

The fox and the wolf entered Rockstar Row. Chica happily bounded towards the couple. "Hey guys, there's great news. Tomorrow is Tuesday and on Tuesday there are some new cupcakes and cakes in the shop. I'm so happy." the white chicken jumped happily through Rockstar Row. "Tuesday. Tuesday. Tuesday." Chica cackled. Roxy and Foxy looked at each other.

"That's really good news Chica." Foxy said, twitching both ears. Roxanne sighed. Her tail wagged slightly and Foxy almost froze in embarrassment as her soft silver tail brushed against his leg. "Chica only ever thinks about sweets and pizza, no wonder she has a fat beak." she said.

"Chica! If you say Tuesday again you won't live to see Wednesday!" Monty yelled in a loud growling voice. He walked down the hallway. The chicken looked at the green alligator in shock and ran into her room.

Monty walked over to the couple. Roxanne growled. "Go away stupid lizard!" she said to him, crossing her arms. Foxy stood close to Roxy.

"Come on Foxy let's go play a round of golf. You've spent enough time with Roxanne the stupid wolf." said the alligator to the fox.

"Man..okay." Foxy sighed softly. "But only a very short round of golf." Roxy clung to Foxy's arm and didn't want to let go. "No Foxy, please stay with me. We...we'll look at your Green Room." she said to the fox. Monty rolled his eyes. "Let go of him you silver fur ball!" The alligator grabbed the beautiful wolf by the neck and pushed her roughly aside. Roxy whimpered, eyes wide. The pirate fox flattened his ears. If you do that again Monty you will feel my hook!

Foxy looked at the beautiful wolf gently. "I'll be right back Roxy." He said to her, carefully brushing a strand of silver hair out of her face with his hook.

Tears gathered in Roxanne's eyes. "F..foxy...I..."

Foxy left Rockstar Row. Monty stepped close to Roxanne. "You love the fox but you shouldn't. This won't end well wolf pup!" he whispered growling in her ear then also left Rockstar Row. Roxanne drooped her ears. Do I really love Foxy?