Chapter 4

When Foxy sat down in the kart, Roxanne began to explain everything he needed to know about karting. "This lever is for forward gear and this lever is for reverse gear. With this accelerator pedal you can accelerate the speed." Roxy said then gently took Foxy's left hand and placed it on the steering wheel. Foxy's animatronic heart began to beat faster when Roxy's hand briefly touched his hand. It will be quite difficult to steer the kart with a hook. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself in front of Roxy.

Roxanne twitched her right ear. "Okay Foxy, did you listen to me carefully? Karting is very easy. Now try it." she said and smiled.

"Um...yes, I listened to you carefully." said the pirate fox. Oh man her beautiful smile warmed my animatronic heart. She is so perfect. "Then...then I'll try driving the kart now." Foxy drove carefully out of the garage and Roxanne watched him. Will she watch me all the time now?

Foxy drove a few laps across the track while Roxanne still watched him and wagged her tail slightly. He won't be as good a kart driver as me...but he can still drive well. When the pirate fox suddenly confused the forward gear lever with the reverse gear lever, he drove straight backwards into some stacked tires. Oh no Foxy! "F..foxy!" the beautiful wolf shouted in shock with wide eyes and held both hands over her mouth. Roxanne immediately ran to the scene as a tire rolled past her.

Foxy crawled out from under the tires. Parts of his endoskeleton could be seen on his right arm and chest. Now I've completely embarrassed myself in front of Roxy. Now she must think I'm a stupid loser fox. "Don't worry. I'm okay. I...I was just too stupid and confused the levers." he said.

"No Foxy, you're not okay! Look at you, your right arm and chest are broken!" Roxanne said in a angry but worried voice.

Foxy looked down his body and noticed what Roxy meant. "Oh that...that's not bad at all, the broken spots on my body actually go great with my pirate look, don't you think?" the fox then said.

Roxanne rolled her eyes. "It's not supposed to be like that Foxy. It's forbidden for the endoskeleton to be visible on our bodies because otherwise the little children will be frightened." said the beautiful wolf and her voice became softer. "All animatronics must look child-friendly. I'll repair your broken spots quickly Foxy." He's such a sweet idiot. "Follow me to the garage." The pirate fox nodded. "Wait...you...you can really fix the broken spots on my body? Well, I don't want to scare the kids so you'd better fix me before a little child sees me like that." Foxy said, hobbling after the beautiful wolf into the garage.

When the two were in the garage, Roxanne took a suitable tool to repair the broken spots on Foxy. "That will might hurt a bit Foxy, it's best you to just grit your teeth." Roxy said and went to work repairing the broken spots on the pirate fox. Foxy did as Roxanne said and gritted his teeth. I trust her.

Then the beautiful wolf finally had finished repairing the broken spots of the pirate fox. "You look as good as new Foxy." Roxanne said gently touch him on the nose and smiled then putting the tool back in the toolbox. The pirate fox smiled back. "Thanks Roxy. You're really talented." he said. Roxanne's tail wagged back and forth. Foxy thinks I'm talented.

The two left the garage. Foxy was now repaired but he was still limping. Roxanne drooped her ears. I couldn't cure his limp. But the pirate fox didn't seem to mind that he had to limp when he walked.

The couple sat on a bench. "Um...how did you like your first performance on stage?" Roxy asked, looking sideways at Foxy. "What do you think of the glam rock band?"