Chapter 1

Roxanne stood in her room in front of the mirror putting on makeup and neatly combing her long silver hair and silver wolf tail. The big show to begin on main stage and Roxy wanted to look fabulous as always during her performance.

"Your performance will be perfect and you will be the best. Everyone will be watching you. Thank you. I am the best. I am the best in the pizzaplex. Nobody will be better than me." Roxy said, admiring her beautiful reflection. Then she put the finishing touches of her makeup with her purple lipstick. Then she was done applying her makeup she picked up her keytar and made her way to the main stage in the atrium.

When the beautiful wolf reached the backstage, the other band members were already there behind the glittering red curtain, waiting for their performance to begin. Freddy was the leader of the band and the singer. Chica was the band's guitarist. Monty and Bonnie were the band's bass players and Roxy was the band's keytar player. Roxanne knew she was the best and all visitors will be watching her and her keytar skills. She was really looking forward to the big show.

"Are you ready friends?" Freddy asked with a smile. Everyone nodded.

"Um...Roxy, can you lend me one of your lipsticks later? I having lose the lipstick you lent me five days ago." Chica said suddenly.

Roxanne narrowed her eyes. "No Chica! I won't lend you anything anymore! I'm sick of you always having to lose my things!" she said back, growling.

Chica backed away from Roxy in shock. "I'm sorry." the chicken then said in a fearful voice.

"You're putting on way too much make-up Roxy. You're overdoing it." Monty then said to the wolf.

"I need the makeup to look beautiful! You don't know anything about beauty, Monty!" said Roxanne to the alligator. "You look like an ungly green frog!" she laughed briefly.

"If you want me to beat you apart, then no amount of makeup will help you, you damn silver fur ball!" Monty said, baring his sharp alligator teeth.

Roxanne rolled her eyes. "I'm not afraid of you Monty. I would be more afraid of a little mouse than of you." She said and then ran her hand through her long hair to make sure her hair still looked beautiful.

"Monty, leave Roxy alone! Roxy has her own beauty salon and she did your hair when you joined the band, remember?" Bonnie said to the alligator. Monty crossed his arms and huffed.

"Let's go." Freddy then said.

The glittering red curtain opened and the five glamrock animatronics stepped out onto the stage platform. The visitors cheered. Roxy's tail wagged back and forth.

"Before the show begins we welcome a new member of the glam rock band. Foxy the Pirate Fox is now the band's drummer." said a voice over the intercom. Roxy's tail immediately stopped wagging when she heard that. "What?!" A new band member who wants to steal my spotlight? The beautiful wolf growled softly. Well the new band member definitely won't be as pretty as me.

Another curtain opened and a red animatronic pirate fox entered the stage platform. He waved his golden hook to the visitors. "Ahoy everyone, I'm glad to be here." he said cheerful. Foxy had messy but beautiful red hair and a gorgeous red tail. He had a yellow star-sharped eye patch over his right eye and he wore short black pirate pants with gold stars. The visitors cheered louder.

"Hello Foxy. Welcome to the glam rock band." Freddy, Bonnie and Chica said at the same time. Monty checked his bass guitar briefly and then eyed the fox suspiciously. Roxanne's mouth fell open because she was overwhelmed by Foxy's beauty.

Roxy's eyes widened as she looked at the fox and her animatronic heart began to beat faster. He..he looks so pretty...then she blinked and growled jealously because all the visitors' eyes were on the new animatronic fox. The visitors should look at ME and not at that damn pirate fox!

Because Foxy was a pirate he spoke in a pirate accent. The visitors clapped their hands. "Foxy. Foxy. Foxy." the visitors shouted loudly with joy. Roxanne was almost bursting with anger.

Roxy angrily dropped her keytar and stomped over to the fox, growling. "Come here!" she said and grabbed his arm and pulled him behind the glittering red curtain. Freddy and the others looked after the two in confusion. Roxy's yellow eyes lit up with anger and she stared at Foxy with her teeth bared and put both hand on her hips. "Why are you here stupid fox?! Do you think you're better than me?! You want to steal my spotlight, don't you?" she then crossed her arms. "I'm the best here and no one is better than me. Do you understand that?!"

"Don't worry beauty, I'm not here to steal the spotlight from you. I'm just the band's new drummer." Foxy answered her in a calm voice. "Um...what's your name?"

Roxy twitched her left ear and narrowed her eyes. "I'm Roxanne Wolf...but many people call me Roxy. So little stupid fox don't think about stealing my spotlight and my fans! You damn pirate!" she growled again.

Foxy looked at Roxanne with a soft smile. "Roxy. You have a very nice name. The name suits you because you look quite pretty." he said to her. "I promise I won't steal your spotlight. The spotlight is yours alone."

Roxanne was surprised at Foxy's words and tried not to blush then turned away from the fox with her ears flattened and walked back to the stage platform. Monty gave Roxy a angry look but she just ignored it and picked up her keytar from the floor.

Foxy also went back to the stage platform and went to a gold and silver drum set. He took a quick look at the beautiful wolf. She's kind of so sweet. I really want to get to know her better, but does she want that too?

Then the show began. Freddy sang while the others played their instruments.