chapter 17

Payu's POV :_

Its been a month,In this whole month I barely took able to do my work. Prapai and saifah taking care of everything with sky and pol. They dosnt let me even think about work. And on the other hand, every new day I'm facing new rain I guess. For example.........

Few days back, I was massaging his swellow feet becoz he went to the market with sky even though I told him not to. But he insists and roam everywhere.and his feet hurt and swell after he came back, so I was massaging it with oil to give him more relieve but he had something else in his mind. He was staring at something like he lost somewhere. When I asked him whats wrong? He stare at me for a second and then asked will I gave him what he want? I can smell something wrong with that expression. So he told me he was craving his childhood sweet snack. I asked him to describe more specifically so that i can buy it but he started crying that I didnt even know his childhood snack. How would I know if he didnt even mention it before or he he didn't describe it. He starts sobbing and crying so loudly,making everyone who was outside our room might hear him. I was still trying to convince him to stop crying and try to hug him but I heard knock on the door. I went to open it, seeing sky,prapai and saifah is their with worried written on their faces. Sky pushed me aside to went to rain. They both hugged each other and rain starts complaining about me not knowing his childhood snack and sky being his friend took his friend side. And blame me for not knowing about what rain liked. When everyone stops scolding me,he stopped crying and sky told me what he really wanted. So I went to the market and bring him his favorite west snack. I offered him that but he said he doesn't want to have it anymore. After doing all that crying in front of everyone, making me dirty, he didn't want it anymore. So expecting my faith,I understood its becoz all of his pregnancy, and I'm ready to bear anything......

I do allow him to do anything and fulfill all his cravings except for street food. I doesnt allow him too much oily food but he has prapai and saifah to spoil him to the core. When I thought he slept now and went to do my pending work as prapai and saifah has other work to do but to my surprise I got to know he do all that sleepy acting and he knows when he slept I went to do some work and came back before he wake up. I got to know prapai and saifah secretly buy his favorite street food and rain asked them to not to tell me. But I'm not angry or pissed at him. I'm more like satisfied and happy that I'm not the only one who is victim of his puppy eyes. But I also make sure he doesn't have it too much.

And his cravings doesnt see any seasons. The other day, he starts asking for raw mango and it was not even the season of mangos. I tried to convince him alot with his favorite Candies but he was not ready to listen. He wanted it not matter what. So I called pol to search the market but rain stopped me ,saying he only eat it if i bring it. I just looked at him if he is being serious? He gave a sweet smile and there was not joking at all. Without any option,I went to the market asking people if they know anybody who keep mango's,after a lot of research,one of the seller told me that their is one man in the market who store raw fruits and make pickles from it. So I went to that man and fortunately that man had what I wanted. So I buyed it and immediately went to the mansion. After I reached their and went straight to our room. I tried to knock alot and called for him but he didnt opened, when I started panicking about him, he shouted" payu you left me alone here all by myself, I needed you but you were nowhere to find, did you go to the market to buy mangos or to make them from scratch?, no. I'm not opening this door, you will sleep outside, its a punishment for you to leave your pregnant wife alone" he said this with so much anger and stir ness was visible in his voice. Even though I tried to convince him a lot but he was not ready to open. Accepting my defeat, I sat outside our room. It was starts darkening and I know rain will be hungry,so I asked him if he is wants to eat anything. No answer was coming from the inside. After waiting for few minutes,he opened the door, not looking at me and have a dull face. He told me he will forgive me if I cook his favorite food. Not in my entire life I even made a tea and he is asking me to cook for him. I tried convincing him that he might not liked it or maybe throw up and make himself weak. But he was being stubborn, doesnt want to eat anything except I need to cook for him. Without any option, I went to the kitchen,rain was following me so I asked everyone to leave, and starts cooking by my own. To cook something good, I needed to cut vegetables for it, so I picked up a knife. These kind of knifes I used to kill people but this will be first time I'll cut vegetables, all thanks to rain and his cravings. When I was trying to understand how to cut properly, I put a onion and starts chopping it but it made me cry, causing to close my eyes. In all these, I didnt saw I made a cut on my finger and it starts bleeding alot, I didn't notice it until rain cried out looking at my hand and screaming my name. He starts panicking and crying blaming himself that he wanted me to cook, saying that he is making me exhausted,I'll get bore from him etc. I took a hold onto his shoulder,making him look at me. I looked straight into his eyes, assuring him that he is the best thing ever happened to me. And I'm blessed to have him as my wife, giving him kisses and hugging him tightly,making sure he doesn't have any doubt's about my feelings for him, he calm down instantly. He looked tired ,so I took him into my arms and went to our room. I cannot make him sleep without food,so I asked one of the maid to make something warm for rain. She brought porridge,put it aside a left. I woke up rain and made him eat with my hands but he starts drifting to sleep, he cannot sleep,he barely ate anything. I took a sip from that porridge, holding rain's face, I kissed him, in that kiss, I transfer porridge into his mouth. When I back off to look at him, he was fully awake,looking at me with that Dow eyes, and have a mischievous smile on his face. I think I made a mistake here,he starts asking for more and wanting to eat porridge from me like this.

Today I'm in my study room,rain is sleeping in our room and pol inform me that he received letter from rain's father king Chen, we already inform him about rain's pregnancy, so he might have felt overwhelmed with the news and express his feelings as he is going to be a grandfather now. Pol hand over me that letter and I'm very eager to read what he had written. Before I opened it,I felt someone looking at me.

When I lift my face, I saw rain folded his hands over his chest, pout on his lips with narrowed eyes and his belly starts to visible,he is now 5 months,looking more cute,really want to squish his cheeks and kiss him all over. I signal him to come inside, when he came infront,I pulled him making him sit on my lap. Without resisting he sat but still a pout on his face......

Payu: what happened to my cute wife? Why have a kissable pout on his face?

Rain: Don't you think I will melt by your lovely words. You again left me alone in our room.

Payu: right? Is it me who took advantage of being alone and ask prapai and saifah to bring street food and eat behind my back.

Rain: its becoz you don't allow me to have it and also its your punishment for leaving me alone.

I can only laugh at him the way he was defending himself, I cannot argue with him.

Payu: oh rain, I forgot to tell you, your father have send a letter.

For a minute his body stiffen and tensed and his face fall. I didnt know he have not a good relationship with his father.

Payu: let me read it for you......

I opened that letter and starts reading for him.it says his father king chen were over the moon when he heard about rain's pregnancy. His is extremely Happy that he is going to be a grandfather now and to express his feelings, he is throwing a grand event in his village and want us to join him in this. He is going to provide food for all the people in his village until rain gave birth. He wants rain, me and our friends to come over and give him an opportunity to show his gratitude to us and he will be eagerly waiting for us to join him.

I finished reading it and I don't see any threat in this. He is showing his love for his elder son. But when I looked at rain who was sitting on my laps, he have no expression on his face. He looks like he is deep in his thoughts. I more tightly hold onto him ,making him look at me. And the first thing he said.....

Rain: payu,I don't want to go.

,____________________________________

What will happen if he go there🤔

See you in the next one..