chapter 19

Rain's POV :-

I just woke up,rubbing my eyes for some clearness, and see that payu is packing our things as we are going to leave after lunch. He saw me, giving me a smile and coming towards to give kisses all over my face and my tummy, its his every morning routine.but today I don't feel like kissing him back. For some reason that smile is annoying me, the thought of people are going to drool over him after we reached there,is making me want to make him wear something on his face but I can't do that. And not to mention about queen mother, ple and som, what if they do some kind of black magic on him and made a barrier between us, like they did with me and my father. I- I just don't want to go their but do I have any option? I already agreed and everyone is packing and getting excited for the event. I know sky is so happy to see his father after a long time. Prapai and saifah is excited to see around our village, and payu, I don't know what he is thinking but don't want him to go their as they have a power of brainwashing. I don't want him to fell in their trap.

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didnt notice,payu is sitting in front of me,looking at me with narrow eyes and knot on his eyebrows, he look so hot in that expression but today ,I don't feel like looking at him. He is making me angry, his appearance making me pissed.

Rain: why r u looking at me like that?

Payu: what are you thinking?

Rain: nothing..

Payu: rain please don't lie. If you are overthinking about situation after we reached there!? Please don't do that. I'll not leave you even for a second. You are my first priority rain. You will be under my protection. No one can threaten you or harm you or our baby. You need to trust my words.

I was assured by his statements but my heart is not ready to inhale anything, it was not at peace. My anxiety was its peak but I cover it up as I don't want him to worry.

Payu made me got up from bed, took me to washroom and help me took a bath and made me wear a very comfortable outfit. Payu and prapai needs to check out everything before leaving so they were busy with things. And I starts searching for sky. He was in his room, a bright smile on his face,packing his things, I know why the reason behind it. Its his father. He is going to meet him after a very long time. He must really missed his father, and excitement on his face can describe how eager he wants to meet him. I knocked the door before entering, he looked at me with the same bright smile, made me sit on his bed and starts playing with my tummy, its his recent obsession, he always caress me tummy, and talk with it as the baby can listen him. He is behaving like this now and I don't know what he will do after I gave birth to it, he starts guessing already and he wanted a girl and prapai said he wants a boy but I will be happy of its a girl or boy. Payu said he doesn't care what gender it is, he will love them all and he starts planing for second one as well. I can be only surprise by him how energetic person he is.

Sky is smiling brightly, looking at my bump but deep in his thoughts. He seems to say so many things but not able to find words...

Rain: are you happy?

Sky: hmm. I was missing my father and now I got chance to see him.

Rain: sorry, becoz of me, you have to separate from your father.

Sky: hey! Don't say that. Its my duty as your friend and also as a son of a soldier. You don't have to be sorry. And becoz of you I'm getting this new kind of happiness to see someone I loved. So I should be thankful to you.

He is being all lovely today, completely opposite from what he always behave. I just pinched his cheeks and gave a tight hug to each other. We were so busy hugging and giggling, didnt notice payu and prapai was standing at the door looking at us like we were commiting a crime. Straight face, arms folded on the chest, looking extremely handsome and bulk. But I don't know why,looking at him making me angry and pissed at him. If he goes there like this, definitely someone will hit on him. Before that I will hit him so hard,he will not able to stand straight. Why does he have to be this attractive? What if someone ok stop overthinking rain. We will see after reaching there.