chapter 1

Rain tangwai is the first child of his father .his mother got killed in an accident while protecting him when he was just 5 years old and his father got married to his second wife and they had 2 children ,one is princess ple and prince som.

          The second wife and her both children bullied rain alot but in front of his father they behaved like rain is the one who bullied them so his father always took their side and neglect rain alot.

            then he got to meet his beloved friend sky who is son of a soldier in their court house.while his father working in the court ,sky spend most of his time with rain playing and enjoying their friendship.

           Ple and som did not appreciate sky and rains friendship and they put all their straight to not to get sky closer to rain so that they can bully him but sky being sky did not leave rain knowing that they will bully rain and make it look like rain did it so he was with him most of his time and grownup together.

          Being the son of a soldier sky has to get trained in military service to serve his life for court after turning 18.

       Before that happen, rain was roaming around the market with sky,they were holding hands and running here and there ,playing with children and buying ice cream going further into the market. But they were not aware that someone was stalking at them and giving a nod to a person was also looking at them and without wasting any time they were coming to attack rain with their swords but sky knows who to protect rain so he took out his sword and starts fighting with those stalkers and without any time he killed those people,took rains hand and run to words the court house .

       Sky told his father everything ,his father got angry and told other soldiers to investigate the situation and they all go to the rains father chen,he got annoy that anyone dare to harm his first child and gave rain a protecting hug. Rain got overwhelmed by his father who neglected him all of his life and hugged back him and he didnt miss the chance to appreciate sky's dareness in front of his father and requested him to make sky as his personal bodyguard. His father got happy that first time his child ask something from him and allow sky to be with rain all the time .

    Sky and rain got over joyed and starts celebrating in front of everyone and the people around them looking at them with lots of love in their eyes expect for two people ....

    Rains POV.....

      Me and sky reading mangas in my room and we loved that alot.and after completed that book I start thinking whats bothering me the most..............

As you all know what happened with me at a very youge age.you know everything right? But no you not bcoz I have a secret that no one knows, after losing my mom and also my dad(to his 2nd wife) I started having nightmares.so I never slept in nights and sky knows that so he is always there to entertain me and help meforget my pain or whatever that thing is, he is always there but  but.........

Rain: sky! Did you notice that my father king Chen started caring me out of no were.. I kinda kind it suspicious..and I'm not having a good feeling about that..

Sky: my lord! Maybe you are overthinking it?! He may actually start caring u bcoz of the attack and got to know that how precious his child is.. You don't you think like this..

Rain: first of all don't call me that lord thing again . I'm ur best friend so call me rain .. And about that caring thing you talk about me father... I know him better that you..

   While they were still talking someone knocked on the door... 

Rain: come in....