chapter 7

Author's POV :

   General payu couldn't resist the cuteness of his wife,curling into his arms,putting his head in his neck and the hot breathing of his wife giving him goosebumps all over his body. Without holding back, he came inside the room with his wife in his arms and locked the doot behind.

He came to bed and gently throw rain on the bed and got on top of him.Rain was looking red out of shyness,putting his hand on payu's chest and looking everywhere but not him.....

Rain: general payu, don't you think its too early for this?

Payu: for what rain?

Rain: general payu don't tease me.

He pouted and taking this chance payu immediately kiss him on his lips.rain looked shocked at first then put his head down in diffidence and gently hit on payu's chest. Payu was getting overjoyed by rain's reaction can only giggle and took his hand,kissed on his knuckles.he can notice that rain is being overly nervous and taking harsh breathing.

Payu: rain relax, if you are not ready,I can wait. No need to rush..

While saying this he was caressing rains cheeks to make him calm. Rain closed his eyes ,taking control over his breathing and feeling relax by his husbands hand caressing his face.with that payu tried to get off from rains body but rain put his arms around his neck and pull him again on himself and slightly shook his head....

Payu: what do you want rain. Tell me.

Rain: you........

Payu eyes widened from shock and also over the moon that he is not the only one who want this and also rain said it so bravly but his hands were shaky and also couldn't look straight in his eyes.this makes payu want to tease him more.....

He just grind his lower body on him and rain can feel that bulk Pocking him lower. He straight look in his husbands eyes with shock and widened eyes, payu can only chuckle at this. He didnt imagine that having rain beneath him looking frustrated would feel this great.

without much holding back he pulled the string that was knot on his belly to open his gown. Rain turn his face to the side out of shyness and a hand on his lips out of nervousness.payu open the one side looked at his body he felt like looking at heaven. The neck that he wanted to bite from a long time and sliding his hand on the other side it felt so smooth.this was looking very appatizingly yummy And the main thing The harder nipple buds were looking at him teasingly.He looked at rain last time before digging in.Rain was still looking side with tightly closed eyes.

Payu cups rains face to make him look straight to his eyes.he slowly starts going towards rains lips and also looking at rain to see if he is uncomfortable, but he can see that rain also looking at his lips and close his eyes. He just lightly kissed him first not wanting to scare him,  lightly put his body weight on him, he just gave a moan that was making payu more turned on.

payu slitly bite on his lips to get access to his mouth,nibbling and sucking onto him. By going down he bites and sucked on the neck  and sooth it with his wet tongue.

He looked at rain again who seems like fully arouse by payu ,looking at him in seductive way. Payu hurriedly romoved his clothes,throwing it somewhere. Rain pull his arms towards payu for a hug. Payu immediately put himself onto rain,giving rain what he want. Rain tightly hugged him, kissing his cheeks,hands abnormally cold and shaky,payu assured him by kissing his fore head that everything is OK . Payu took rains hand and make him touch his own member,rain opened his mouth in shock but no voice came out from it.payu also slid his hand on rains lower part, looking at rains facial expressions,he starts to jerk him off.Rains starts moaning loudly,looking at his body,payus eyes fall on rains turned on hard nipple buds, he immediately capture it with his mouth,sucking it hardly. Rain put his hands inside payus hairs ,he starts pushing payu onto his chest more. Payu bite it and pulled it with his mouth,it was unbearable for rain, this was too much for him to take,he was even enjoying it but he want to satisfy his husband so he was moaning but not telling anything to payu,his mind went blanked, he just remember him and payu. Rain was so lost that didnt even notice payu pulled out something from bedside drower,coated his finger in that creamy,slimy thing and slids his hand into rains entrance. Rain got ghoosbumps all over his body and understood what is happening...

Payu: rain, bite me if it hurts..

Rain just nod at it and gulp. When he put his one finger inside, rain instantly put his arms around payus neck and pulled him for a hug. Payu understand rains reaction and to distract him he starts kissing him all over his sensitive parts,his neck ,his earlobe ,his lips and starts pushing the second one. Rain flinch a little but payu hardly starts nibbling on his lower lips to distract him, same goes with the third one.he make sure to lose it enough for him to not to hurt rain. Once he was satisfied,he slides out his finger took tht slimy thing and coated his member with it. Rain got scared a little bit by the length and the thickness. Payu position himself at the entrance and tried to push it inside but slides out. Rain was aroused and excited by it but also nervous and scared by the thought of it hurting, without knowing he starts clenching his hole. Payu needs to make him feel relax so that he can easily slides in. So he starts saying soothing words in rains ears, softly kissing him, once he looked at rain who is know relaxed he  again slides in and this time little by little giving time to rain to adjust. Rain felt so full by payu that he can felt its coming to his throat, unknowingly tears starts coming out from his eyes,he looked at payu with slightly opened mouth but no voice came out.payu stayed in that position for some time before thrusting into him and also distracting him by kissing him, telling soothing words, and starts thrusting more and more .with no time rain cumed on his belly but payu was not yet, so he started thrusting more harder than before and finally cum inside rain.

They both starts breathing heavily. Payu kissing rain telling him he did great.and rain pass out to sleep.with that payu slowly slides out ,got up and  cleaned both of them before pulling rain to sleep on his chest and he also dose off quickly....

______________________________________

I thought my advanced microprocessor theory exam was most difficult thing I tried to wrote but everything changed when I started writing THIS chapter🙂.

Hushhhhhh I don't know what I wrote by I hope you liked it...