chapter 21

Rains POV :

Prapai: payu, we found him.......

Payus expression turned cold,furious, he clunched his fist and nod at prapai. He turn towards me, give me a weak smile..

Payu: rain baby, I'll be back soon. Okay? Please stay with sky until I came back.

Rain: payu, can you not go. Let them handle that matter. Can you please stay with me?

I asked with a pout on my face, he seems concern but came forward, caressing my hair....

Payu: no rain, I need to go there....

Rain: who is he?

Payu: you will know soon.

He gave me a kiss on mg forehead before leaving me all alone here. It only breaks my heart seeing him leaving me even after I told him not to go. Why he seem so angry? Why he wants to see that man? Everything was so messed up I was not able to think straight.

Soon sky came in with all the cute stuff for new born. Showing me what  he got, making me engage with all those things. Sky also bought so many dishes to eat, I was so full, I dozed off instantly.

Morning I woke up with sky beside me, sleeping like a child,with opened mouth. He must have been tired running here and there. I don't know what would have happened if he wasn't beside me whenever I go through tough times. He never disappoints,he never complains, never even hasitates to come forward and help. He put so much efforts to make me feel good. He make sure I'm feeling comfortable, even yesterday I know he came to distract me from overthinking, he care so much for me even we don't have any blood relation but he is more like my own brother.

He woke up slowly but got startled when he found me looking at him. I chuckled at his funny expressions. We both got up and went to freshen up, don't know what my father had plan for today.

Me and sky came to court and it was all empty. We both got confused as it usually filled with soldiers and other people but today its different. We made our way outside to the main front yard of our mansion. All the people were present here. My father and his other important men were distributing goods and clothes to the poeple of our village. They also seem to bought gifts and also giving blessing to me and my father while receiving goods. It was making me feel pleasure looking at the smile on the faces of those children who were jumping with joy when they got their present. Looking at them,making me wants to hold my child in my arms soon.

My father saw me looking at them, he immediately came to me with concern written on his face....

King chen: rainy, why did you came outside? Please go back to your room. There is a lot of people here, I cannot risk your safety even though all my soldiers are here. But still I don't want to risk anything.

Rain: it was boring inside. I want to meet those people, wants to see that smile on their faces, it was so much pleasure,and joy bringing to my heart.

King chen: aww my rainy boy. Wait let me ask someone to put a chair for you here.

I was sitting here, some of them had bought gifts for me. It was cute little things for baby, when I receive them they seems more happy than me. I'm feeling this way after a very long time. When I looked around there was no trace of Queen mother and her children. Becoz always she was stick to my father, but this time I'm surprise that she is not even around him.

Eventually everything comes to an end. Sky was spending his time with his Father so I didnt disturb them. Also my father told other people to take Care of other things, took me with him inside the court. There was only him and me, we were recalling all those memories of my mother she used to do and how similar me and she was. While we were busy talking, queen mother came in,more like running, she was sweating even though it was not hot weather and breathing rapidly. My father looked at her with knot on his eyebrows, demanding explanation with his eyes like why is she here like this? She seems to say so many things but she was speechless. Right behind her, a soldier came with som, his hands were cuff and trace of tears were visible on his face. Looking at that, my father got up abrutaly, anger seem to visible on his face, giving death stare to soldier who dare to put cuff on his son's hands.