chapter 22

Payu's POV:

Its been a month here, and there is no improvement in rain's behavior. He seems lost in somewhere. When I asked him what he is thinking he decline saying he is just thinking about the baby. His father has done everything to Make rain forgive him but he doesnt even look at his father at all. Even his father fall in his feet but there was not even the softness in rain's eyes. He asked me more than thousand times to take him back to our village but his father requested to not to take rain back until rain forgive him. I am stuck in both of them. I can't say no to his father becoz he sincerely wants to apologize rain, and he is only blood of him and that is going to take over the throne he is in now. On the other hand rain is going to be eight months pregnant and before that we wanted to go back becoz we don't want him to get tired in traveling.

Everyone in the mansion, sky, saifah, prapai, pol, maids and other who loved rain very much, trying to cheer him up but he barely gives smile, always in the bedroom, not coming out and trying to communicate with us. I feel like I completely lost my rain and his eighth month is going to complete very soon. Its making me more worried about him. My effect on rain was not helping as well. He didnt know when I entered the room, and if am besides him. I need to pat on him to look at me or to give me attention. When he look at me , the only thing he ask is when I'm taking him back to our home. But I can't deny his father's request. Without having much patience, I call sky and prapai to discuss what can we do to light the tension in this mansion.

Sky told me that the last time he smiled and really felt happy was the time when his father was distributing goods to the people of village and giving blessing to him with huge smile on their faces and when the children of village were playing around.

I hurriedly went to the father and ask him to invite villagers for feast. Without any question he arranged everything and invite villagers to the mansion. Their children were playing around and were amazed by the arrangements. It was giving pleasure to everyone who was present here. I immediately went to rain for asking him to come out. He was busy looking at the gifts he received from those children. I took his hand and ask him to come with me. He didnt ask anything and followed me.

When I took him here, the first thing he saw was the children playing around with huge smile on their faces and give that smile to rain. And after god knows how long, I saw rain giving soft smiles with sparking eyes to the children. His father came and told everyone that he will take responsibility for all the children for their education and give them higher post so that they can have a bright future. Me and his father took those children in our arms and we all starts to celebrate. He took at me with so much love eyes after a very long time. I took that baby to him. He gives forehead kisses to those children. I didnt thought I would felt jealous of the children. I also went in front of him and lowered myself, offering him my face for a kiss. He looked around and felt shy with those red cheeks, I want to eat them. He looked into my eyes and gave a light kiss on my forehead. Then I offered him my cheeks, he felt embarrassed and lightly hit on my arms. But everyone around us starts to cheer him up for the kiss. Avoiding eye contact with me,he kissed on my cheeks. Without teasing him more, I pull him in for a hug and caressing his round tummy.

He looked at his father and his smile faded away. His father lowered his head in ashamed and came forward, apologize again for his selfish behavior towards rain and not considering his mothers feelings causing her to suffocate to death. Rain looked at him for a long time, maybe sencing his emotions if his father really mean it or not. After allot of looking straight to his father, he gave a nod to him not saying anything. His father again asked him if he is really forgiving him it not. He again gave a nod, not wanting to say anything. His father had tears of joy, after a long time he asked him to forgive him but now his son looked at him,didnt talk but wanting to forgive so he maybe overwhelmed by that. His father came  in front,holding onto his shoulders with trembling hands, looking at rain like he is seeing him after a very long time. Then rain asked if he can hug him. His father cried out loud and immediately pulled him for tight hug. They both cried out all their emotions they were holding for so long. They were not ready to broke that hug, sobbing onto each other. Whoever was standing here had tears in their eyes. His father broke the hug, not wanting to suffocate rain. Wiping his tears , he came to me and also hugged me tightly, with full joy , he starts laughing, playing, dancing with the children, they first got scared and hesitates but his father pulled them and starts celebrating. Rain looked at him laughing with tears in his eyes. No one will believe he is a king becoz the way he got into villagers sitting with them, showing his happiness to everyone.

At the end of the day, everything was fine. Rain forgive his father, they both spending a lot of time together, making new memories, eating together. Prapai got permission to date with sky from his father. Saifah and pol are still knowing each other. There was nothing to worried about. The only thing I'm nervous about rain and our baby. He is feeling more tired than before, he can't walk too much. And there is only one month left to hold the baby in my hands. Before that I want to take rain back to our home but it seems like he don't want to. I don't know what to do in this situation.

Now me and rain is sitting in our room. He is busy making small things with woolen, I sit across him wanting to ask what he want to do next....

Rain: what it is payu?

Payu: you want to stay here or you want to go back to our home.

Rain: mmm, let's go back payu. I want our baby to born at the place we met first. Even though I want to stay here but it would be great if my baby feel our warmth and I want to percieve that comfort of our place.

Payu: are you sure you can travel now?

Rain: heyy! I'm wife of a general. Don't think I would get tired just by the traveling and I want to proof my baby that I'm a strong mama.

Without resisting his cuteness, I squish his cheeks lightly and went to prapai and saifah, asking them to get ready to go back. I inform this news to rains father, he looked a little disappointed but agreed. He will agree anything when it comes to his son.

In the next few days, we were ready to go. His father again cried, kissing rain all over his face, caressing his tummy, giving blessings to the baby and rain. I tried to make his cart as comfortable as possible. He said good bye to everyone and we made our way to back to our home.......

_____________________________________

I think I'll end this story in next chapter and also thinking to write a special chapter as well...

I'll also update brief of my next story. Please let me know if its good or not.

I'll update next chapter as soon as possible.