𝟬𝟬𝟯, principal's office

▌│▌│█║▌
TRAUMA

ETHAN RILEY REYEStuesday, june 10thharlem high school ━━ 9:25 am

ETHAN RILEY REYES
tuesday, june 10th
harlem high school ━━ 9:25 am

" yo, whea dat girl you met at the train station go?" dd asked as as he, notti and ddot pushed through the crowded hallways of their school. 

" ion even know, as soon as we got inna building, ha ass just disappeared, i ain't even get ha numba eitha," he shrugged.

" damnnn," ddot spoke, for no absolute reason. " you jackin ha or sumn?" he asked, looking back at notti who had his head down.

" hell yeah," notti nodded his head, smiling. " das my wife right dea'," he added. " we locked in, like this," he demonstrated, scrossing his pinter and middle finger together.

" aight, i see you," dd chuckled.

" i gotta find ha ass," he muttered to himself, having the urge to talk to her some more. " i hope we got classes together," he spoke his thoughts out loud as he readjusted his backpack on his shoulders.

" aight, nigga," ddot playfully rolled his eyes.

just then, the intercom cracked to life, interrupting their conversation.

" ethan reyes, please report to the principal office, i repeat, ethan reyes report to the principal's office please,"

the announcement echoed through the corridors, causing heads to turn and stare at the three boys, who had stopped walking. " yo, what the fuck you lookin' at?" ddot asked aggressively, causing them to turn back to their business.

" damn, nigga, what the fuck you do, now?" dd asked, laughing, his signature spray bottle laugh in tact.

" i ain't even do nun, bro," notti rolled his eyes. " actually, now that i think of it, i was 'posed ta go to detention yesterday, but i skipped dat shit," he stated.

ddot and dd started laughing, dd laughing even harder before. " aight, nigga, good luck," ddot said, pushing him away, in the direction of the office.

notti rolled his eyes, thinking of all the reasons why he could have been called to the principal's office. and best believe he had counted at least ten reasons.

notti made his way to the stairwell, jogging down the stairs onto the first floor. he pushed through the crowded hallway again. " nigga, move," he muttered, shoving a group of girls who were standing in the middle of the hallway.

he hated those people who had conversations in big circles in the middle of the hallway. they were so annoying.

" nigga, fuck you!" one of the girls yelled after him, making him crack a smile. he loved getting on people's nerves.