𝟬𝟭𝟱, eavesdropping

▌│▌│█║▌
TRAUMA

ADRIANNA ARLETTE CARVALHOtuesday, june 30ththe jfk airport ━━ 5:52 pm

tuesday, june 30th
the jfk airport ━━ 5:52 pm

adrianna stood amidst the bustling crowd at jfk airport, her heart pounding with anticipation as she clutched a handmade sign bearing the names "elena" and "belmira" in bold, colorful letters.

about a month ago, before adrianna left for new york, she and her two best friends, elena and belmira made plans to visit adrianna in america as soon as summer break started.

so here adrianna was, at the same airport she had arrived at, after school had officially ended.

elena and belmira were going to be here for the whole month of july and leave on august the first.

elena was the out-going friend. she was a very friendly and lively person who loved being around others. she was always smiling and laughing, and she had a way of making everyone feel happy and comfortable. along with her bubbly personality, elena also had a pretty appearance. she had light skin and curly light brown hair that flowed around her face, and her brown eyes were warm and welcoming, just like her personality. adrianna thought elena was beautiful inside and out, and she was grateful to have such a wonderful friend in her life.

belmira was the smart friend. she did really well in school, which adrianna aspired to be like. she was also incredibly kind and sweet to everyone she met. belmira's skin was a beautiful brown shade that adrianna found really pretty. she had a nice appearance overall, with features that made her stand out. adrianna felt lucky to have such a wonderful friend in her life.

adrianna was so excited to finally see her best friends again. she'd missed them so much. and if it wasn't for notti she'd probably be so lonely.

 beside her stood her older brother, kaleb, on facetime with his girlfriend, whom adrianna loved so much, journey. journey was basically like a mother figure to adrianna, which was exactly what she needed.

the arrivals board flickered with updates, each announcement sending a surge of excitement through adrianna's veins. she stole glances at her apple watch, willing time to move faster as she anxiously awaited the arrival of her friends from brazil.

finally, after what felt like an eternity, the familiar hum of chatter and excitement grew louder as passengers began to filter through the gates. 

adrianna's heart skipped a beat as she caught sight of two figures emerging from the crowd, their faces lit up with joy and anticipation.

" elena! belmira!" adrianna exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement as she threw the sign on the floor, running towards them.

elena and belmira's eyes widened with delight as they spotted adrianna running towards them. with squeals of joy, they rushed forward, their arms outstretched in eager anticipation.