𝟬𝟬𝟲, mean girls

▌│▌│█║▌
TRAUMA

ADRIANNA ARLETTE CARVALHOwednesday, june 18thharlem high school ━━ 3:02 pm

wednesday, june 18th
harlem high school ━━ 3:02 pm

it had been roughly a week since she appeared on notti's livestream and shared her instagram account. in that time, her follower count had surged by over 100k. 

while she appreciated the support and admiration from her newfound followers, there lingered a twinge of guilt, as if she were solely using notti for her own personal gain.

as the school day drew to an end, she lingered in the changeroom, gradually changing out of her gym attire and slipping into her normal clothes. 

with the school day behind them, she and notti had made plans to get some snacks at the deli before going to meet up with d and ddot at the basketball courts.

carefully, she put on a pair of nike pros ensuring they fit snugly before layering a set of gray sweatpants over them. she adjusted the sweatpants just so, making sure that the waistband of the nike pros was distinctly visible.

she smoothly slid on a white cropped wife beater over her head.

all of a sudden, the door to the girls' changing room swung open, and she was greeted by the sound of familiar giggles. tzilah and her friends chelsea & monique entered the room, their laughter filling the space. " yeah, see i told you i left my hairbrush here," monique announced, her voice echoing through the room.

she couldn't quite grasp why tzilah and monique remained friends. ddot had previously mentioned that both girls had romantic relations with notti, so it seemed puzzling as to why they would choose to befriend someone who had been romantically involved with their ex. 

despite her confusion, she opted to simply let them be.

"shit," she muttered under her breath. she didn't like being around them; they always gave her bad vibes. so, she tried to avoid them to avoid any trouble. she pulled her hair back into a low-side ponytail and sprayed perfume all over herself.

" shit," adrianna muttered quietly to herself. she didn't being in their presence; they always bad vibes. and soith the intention of steering clear of any potential trouble, she made a conscious effort to avoid them. 

pulling her hair back into a low-side ponytail, she hastily spritzed her campagne toast perfume all over herself.

" did y'all see adrianna's body during gym?" chelsea inquired, her voice laced with amusement, causing adrianna to furrow her eyebrows and cast a wary glance at her own physique.

" no forreal, i thought i was the only person who noticed that," monique laughed, turning on the tap. 

adrianna sat down on one of the little benches in the stall to listen to their conversation more comfortably.