𝟬𝟬𝟱, on live

▌│▌│█║▌
TRAUMA

ADRIANNA ARLETTE CARVALHOtuesday, june 10th adrianna's crib ━━ 5:17 pm

tuesday, june 10th 
adrianna's crib ━━ 5:17 pm

adrianna glanced over at notti, her new friend, who was sprawled out comfortably on her bed, engrossed in his phone with a lazy grin on his face. the soft glow of the pink led lights draped around her room illuminated the cozy space, creating an inviting atmosphere.

" hey, notti," adrianna started, her voice soft and delicate. " i was thinking of taking some pictures for my instagram. is that okay with you?" she asked.

notti looked up from his phone. " nah, you good. it's yo crib anyway," he shrugged. he really didn't mind. he was quite nonchalant.

she smiled as she reached for her phone, eager to capture the perfect shot. she was a perfectionist, or as her therapaist would say, she had obsessive-compulsive disorder.

 with a quick tap, she opened the camera app and began experimenting with different poses and angles, while notti watched on with amusement.

after a few tries, adrianna finally found the perfect shot. she held up her phone excitedly, showing notti the photo she had just taken. " whatchu think, notti?" she asked. " should i post it?" she asked again, really wanting his opinion.

notti grinned, nodding his head in approval. " yeha, post dat, you look good," he told her, licking his lips.

with a satisfied smile, adrianna uploaded the photo to her instagram feed.

adriii posted one min ago

liked by journeymarcella, itsbelll, elena

liked by journeymarcella, itsbelll, elena.h, whereskay and 58 others...
adriii:
notti told me to post 🥰

creator disabled comments^