𝟬𝟬𝟮, at the train station

▌│▌│█║▌
TRAUMA

ADRIANNA ARLETTE CARVALHOtuesday, june 10thadrianna's crib ━━ 8:53 am

tuesday, june 10th
adrianna's crib ━━ 8:53 am

adrianna stood in front of the mirror in her bathroom, the soft morning light filtering in through the window. her reflection gazed back at her with anticipation. she ran her fingers through her dark, curly hair, smoothing out any stray strands before reaching for her lip gloss.

the bathroom was filled with the gentle hum of morning routines—the sound of running water as she washed her face, the rustle of clothes as she picked out her outfit for the day.

but now, adrianna was done with all the hassle.

adrianna uncapped the tube of lip gloss, a soft, rosy shade that added a touch of warmth to her lips. with practiced precision, she swept the gloss across her lips, feeling its smooth texture glide effortlessly. she pursed her lips together, admiring the subtle sheen it left behind.

with one final glance in the mirror, adrianna deemed herself ready for the day. she tucked the lip gloss into her bag. 

she ran her hands through her clothes, looking at her outfit, which consited of a black essentials hoodie, black essentials sweat pants, white nike socks and black crocs decorated with diamond jibbitz.

adrianna was going with all black, because she didn't all the attention on her, 'the new girl'.

" hm, i should post on my instagram, i look bad," she said her thoughts out loud. she didn't really use instagram all that much, she only had about seven posts, 28 followers and 93 likes. all of her followers and likes were from her family and friends back in brazil.

adriii posted one min ago

liked by wherskay, journeymarcella, elena

liked by wherskay, journeymarcella, elena.h, itsbelll and 39 others...

adriii: fine as everrr 🥵