𝟬𝟭𝟲, arcade

▌│▌│█║▌
TRAUMA

ADRIANNA ARLETTE CARVALHOwednesday, july 1stadrianna's crib ━━ 5:55 pm

wednesday, july 1st
adrianna's crib ━━ 5:55 pm

adrianna stood in front of the bathroom mirror, slicking her hair back into a sleek ponytail with gel. the soft glow of the vanity lights illuminated her features, casting a warm glow over the room. 

as she focused on her reflection, she felt notti's presence behind her, his touch gentle yet insistent.

notti wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close as he peppered kisses along her neck. adrianna couldn't help but giggle at his playful affection, though a hint of confusion lingered in her mind.

" what's wrong, baby? why are you acting like this?" she asked, turning to face him with a quizzical expression, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

notti's gaze softened as he looked into her eyes, his own filled with a mixture of longing and sincerity. " nah, nothing's wrong," he reassured her, his voice a gentle murmur. " i just missed you so much, mama,"

adrianna's heart swelled at his words, a rush of warmth flooding her veins as she leaned into his embrace. " awnn, you're so cute, e,"

" but, you were literally with me all night," she reminded him, her tone playful yet incredulous.

notti shrugged, his hands trailing along her arms as he pulled her closer. " i don't care," he replied simply, his lips finding hers in a tender kiss.

eventually, she pulled back. she reached for her hoop earrings, sliding them into place with practiced ease.

adrianna glanced over her shoulder to meet Notti's gaze in the mirror. " can i make a tiktok, real quick?" she asked, a playful smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

notti's expression softened, his eyes twinkling with affection as he nodded in response. " of course, baby, youn needa ask," he replied, stepping away to give her some space.

with a grateful smile, adrianna turned back to the mirror, feeling a surge of excitement as she opened the tiktok app on her phone. she quickly selected cognac queen by megan the stallion as her audio and began to film, striking a pose.

adriii posted 2 mins ago