𝟬𝟬𝟭, getting comfortable

▌│▌│█║▌
TRAUMA

ADRIANNA ARLETTE CARVALHOmonday, june 9thadriannas new crib ━━ 11:25 am

monday, june 9th
adriannas new crib 
━━ 11:25 am

" so this is your room," kaleb said, following adrianna into the comfortable grandparents' bedroom. the walls were painted a pale light brown, almost beige color.

there was a queen-sized bed in the middle of the room, a lovely vanity, walk-in closet, and a bathroom.

" this is nice," adrianna smiled, looking up at her gracious older brother.

this was so heartwarming to her because she hadn't seen kaleb in person for three years. he had moved to new york as soon as he turned eighteen because he and their parents didn't exactly see eye to eye.

he wanted to bring adrianna with him, but he couldn't exactly do that because he wasn't her legal guardian.

despite their distant past, being reunited with her caring brother filled adrianna with unexpected joy. the room felt familiar and welcoming, a sanctuary amidst the chaos of their complicated family dynamics.

adrianna couldn't help but notice the gentle sunlight streaming in through the window, casting a warm glow on the serene space. the bed looked inviting, adorned with soft blankets and plump pillows.

as she explored the room further, adrianna admired the elegant details and peaceful atmosphere. it was a place where she could finally relax and feel safe.

" thank you so much, kaleb, it really means a lot," she smiled turning to the boy. her english carried a distinct brazilian accent, subtly poking through her words.

" you know i gotcha, you my sister," he assured her sincerely. " aight, so unpack and get settled in, me and journey wanna take you out to dinner," he informed her, referring to his girlfriend

" okay," she smiled up at him, nodding her head eagerly.

kaleb soon left the room, that now belonged to her, leaving adrianna alone with her suitcases.

adrianna huffed, dragging the bags further into the room. she looked around seeing led lights placed carefully around the perimeter of the room, an alexa sitting on one of her bedside tables and a closet with a few new dresses & other new articles of clothing.

the girl carefully laid all three of her suitcasses down, unzipping them each one by one.

she exhaled sharply as she shuffled around the mess on her floor. she sat down on her bed, plugging in the alexa to the nearest outlet.

" alexa, play d.t.b by a boogie wit da hoodie," she spoke softly, into the alexa mic.

" now play d.t.b by a boogie wit da hoodie"