Meet Izuku other version

After Beros killed Malty and Menma. Sakura seem more happy because she don't feel more harm from her village anymore as everyone found out Menma was one who made drug make them went bloodboil not because Menma but because Beros torture him without let them join too. But the problem happen again because Izuku and Ace made some mistake for their experiment and they were sucked into the wormhole and they finally made it out but they saw japan still be normal.

Ace: Seem like we're in parallel world huh?

Izuku: Seem like that but it's your fault since you spilled water and there had items being tested.

Ace: Sorry......

Izuku: When'll we go back to our world?

Ace: Izuku, we are god and we can go back when we want. Only when we transform to our final form.

Izuku: Really?

Ace: Yea but this world seem interesting.

Izuku: Why don't we be here for a while?

Ace: Sound like an idea but why everyone be there and look something?

As Izuku and Ace went to see what happened as they saw Izuku in this world exposed his past about what they did to the whole world.

Izuku: Wow.

Ace: Couldn't believe Toshinori this world being hyprocrite asshole.

Izuku: That asshole........

Ace: Hm? What's that?

As Izuku and Ace saw something not right they saw each other and they smirk together.

Izuku: It's time.....

Ace: For our.......

Izuku/Ace: Highlight!!!!

Izuku in this world he's former Yagi because his family neglected him and his twin sister Izumi with her friends bakugotwin, Todorokitwin keep bullied on him and he couldn't take it so he ran away to training to become stronger and he knew he is Naruto Uzumaki who has been reincarnated as Izuku. But when he join UA he had to handle Hisashi his biological father since he's asshole like Toshinori Yagi but good thing is he's adopted by Gran Torino. He access all of Naruto's power but their past thought he's brainwashed as they tried to save him. But everyone know they're stupid ass fuck.

And right now Izuku is fighting Hisashi and there is an army of the dead: Zetsu that is continuously advancing. And Izuku's harem and friend 1A were very worried because Izuku was dealing with an enemy and because Izuku was injured from something, he couldn't fight to his fullest and they were trying to help. He saw a mysterious person walk in.

(PA= Parallel world)

Momo(PA): Who?

He held up a magnum buckle and inserted it, and a magnum symbol appeared.

[SET]

He quickly rolated the magazine on the raise buckle in the process and after that he grabs the handle and pulled the triggered

[BANG]

[MAGNUM]

The white armor appear and robotic arm pulled the armor to fuse with his body, creating a complete armor.

[READY......FIGHT!!!]

FIGHT!!!]