Back to their live

Izuku's mindscape

Kid Izuku: Why are you doing this to your friends?

Izuku: Who?

Kid Izuku: Zumichan, Kacchan, Katsuchan, Shokun, Shochan, Dad and Mom why are you hurt them!!??

Izuku: You are me figure it out.

Kid Izuku: But you hurt them!!!!

Izuku: Oh so if they hurt us so they were not wrong?

Kid Izuku: ..............

Izuku: We ran away for six years and come back hope they will change but no still the same thing betrayed me hurt me.

Kid Izuku: But they are wrong you shou......

Izuku: They are not worth, the second chance I gave but they blew away that's mean they are not learning.

Kid Izuku: But you gave Ochako and Nejire.....

Izuku: They are worth for my second chance not a whore who only care themself.

Kid Izuku: But........

Izuku: Look you need to grow up this is real world not fantasies that you can give a plunty chance for them and you should realize now and true friends will not betrayed you.

Kid Izuku: .............

Izuku: If you don't mind I'll go now you should think in mind who deserve to be call friends. You are smart and my deepest thought who still believed them that they can change but after that?? Did you still want to go back and be nothing but punching back?

Kid Izuku: ...............

Izuku: Look at me I don't have to worried to get backstabbed on my back because I've girlfriend who been with me and Eri and All Might who believed me. And my family Ace, Beros and Neon who have been throught with me together unlike those fake.

Kid Izuku: But we promise to be together with them.

Izuku: That's promised was broke the day they hurt you.

Kid Izuku didn't say anything because his deepest side still want to believe they will change and want to trust them again.

Izuku: They need to earn not give, grow up.

And Izuku came out to the light and realize to see himself in this car while Stella still sleep on his lap as he smiled amd kiss on her cheek.

Izuku: My life wasn't bad either, kid.

As Kid Izuku saw it he just only smile and then vanish away from his sight

Back to japan.....

3 months later. Let's say japan still struggle improve themself because the world keep their eye on them because they messed up with a wrong guy and who was a bullies will got painful punishment and they curse at UA who threw Izuku if they won't they still can act the same think. The world still give supplies on them.

As for Ochako and Nejire who realize their mistake are better for not being manipulate by them anymore and keep on their best to be heroes and with supporter by their family and they proud on them for not turn their way to be slut like other.

*back to past*

Kota: Moms I think you need this. *as he gave water to them*

Ochako: Oh thanks son.