Back to japan

Beros and Sakura are going back to checked their kid as they heard someone as she annoyed to see her bestfriend and ex-boyfriend

?: Sakura?

Sakura: Why are you here? Naruto? Menma?

Naruto: Please Sakura-chan help Menma because he'll be dying.

Menma: And I'll be back to you.

As Sakura laugh her as out as two if them confused for see this as she told something make them surprised

Sakura: Oi duck emo self-center prick you still believe this world will dance around your?? Grow up now you are the one who saw me as piece of trash and now demand me to be back??? And you Naruto I want to ask did your parents adopted him or something why his personality like that duck butt who seek the revenge?

Naruto: S-Sakura....

Sakura: The day he was dishonored me that was my last straw and I realized why I should be with him I should love myself or someone who care me like this person.

Menma: THEN I'LL TAKE YOU BACK WITH MY STRENGTH!!!!

As Menma was about to grabbed but he got punched so hard and she threw him to the floor make the earth collapsed and cracks formed.

And Menma was knocked out and Naruto us gonna stop her but back off by seeing Beros with killing intention and Menma got beat up by Sakura until he cried and beg her to stop but it was his plan for stabbed her but his plan never work and he got at...

And Menma was knocked out and Naruto us gonna stop her but back off by seeing Beros with killing intention and Menma got beat up by Sakura until he cried and beg her to stop but it was his plan for stabbed her but his plan never work and he got attack to side first her elbow and second is her knee smash on his neck. made him out.

Sakura: There is no second chance with you

As Sakura is wiping her hands away from the dust and blood from hitting her ex, Sakura took Beros away and left Naruto to help Menma, who was crying like a bitch.

Beros: You okay dear?

Sakura: I'm fine now and relieved for get it out now.

Beros: That's my wife who strongest after all.