Sword of Despair: Bujin Sword

After Izuku send bitches back their home by warp up and they went to UA as they saw Ace was holding toothpaste and toothbrush.

Izuku: Ace? Why did you hold these thing?

Ace: Look at your daughter and daughter-in-law and you'll find out.

As they saw Eri and Ai were being lovely couple and they spend their time together while smile each other make Izuku and Stella were out consciousness.

Izuku: *cried* My princess was stole......

Stella: That's cute and cute together become cuteness.

Ace: See? That's why I've to use these because they were too sweet.

Nana: So what are you doing yesterday and you just show up now.

Stella: *stutter* Um.....

Izuku: We saw the stupid was trying to killed my wife and she whoop their ass out.

Ace stared at two of them.....

Izuku: Hehehe......

Stella: Where is everyone else?

Nana: Sakura and Beros went to help people while Neon and Historia brought their daughter and went to park well you know we Kamen Corporation will not left anyone behind they all deserved to get help even they are fake.

Ace: Agree because they have only two years before our decision what gonna do in these japan.

Beros was show up from UA entrance with mutiple beating as they look each other and confirm he did something stupid again.

Izuku: Please tell me you gonna stole food again??

Beros: NO I JUST......

Stella: Just what?

Beros: Milk......

Ace: WTF BEROS did you tried to steal kid's milk?? What made you think like this??

Beros: I just enjoy the food especially steak.

Izuku: Um guys? Where is girls?

Nana: Oh they are in their room, why?

Izuku: Well.......

?: DEKU!!!!

Izuku annoyed for this stupid name and he saw boys from 1A, 1B and also his past Midoriya family who look at him and Ace with hatred.

Katsuki: I'LL KILLED YOU FOR MAKE MY SISTER BROKE HER MIND!!!!

Izuku: They deserve after they make me watch them have sex with you guys and it's win-win.

Shoto: IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE ONE WAY AND THAT WAY ARE US NOT YOU FREAK!!!!

Iida: YEA AND AFTER THAT I'LL LECTURE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DONE AND ALSO MAKE THAT HOMOFREAK TO BE SLAVE OF OUR COCK!!!

Ace: Did he remember he doesn't have cock anymore?

Iida: ALL OF YOU ARE FREAK BASTARD AND I'LL TOOK YOUR CORPORATION AND THEN I'LL START THE RULE TO MAKE EVERYONE FOLLOW IT!!!!

Eri: Not everything went followed the law you wannabe sonic!!!

*BANG*

Ai got shot by Iida because he pulled the gun with him but first he plan to shoot on Eri but he change his mind and he decide to shot another one.

Iida: SHUT YOUR CURSE MO........

*POW!!!*

Suddenly his head was blow off by Izuku and he snap his finger to make Iida alive and he saw Izuku was really pissed now.