Justice come to me

Warden: Izuku you had visitor.

Izuku: On my way.

Izuku: Okay maybe I too late but let me introduce myself, I'm Izuku (former) Midoriya before that I was treating like a shit and I ran away from that hell and I found some real friends their name are Ace Striker, Beros Buffort, Neon Laura we had been throught a lot and I'm entry some kind of DGP the game was Ace tried to stop it over 2000 years felt unbelievable, right?? But we didn't want Ace fight alone so we join him too and finally Ace stopped and end it once and for all after that I've decide to back to japan for fullfilled my dream as a hero to be like All Might who is my dad-figure and he gave his quirk to me, I'm spend my time to train for fit with new quirk and full controlled, my past regret and ask me for second chance. Ace always said people deserved second chance for I gave it and they treat me like son not punching bag anymore and after cultural festival 1A-1B girls, Nejire and Mei confessed their love to me and they accept for shared me which I accepted and that's my wonderful life until...........

Flashback

Izuku now laying on the floor along with massive blood after got tortured by his friends and now he hear his girlfriends having sex with 1A and 1B boys, Mirio and Tamaki while Aizawa made him listen this as he crying for seeing his harem cheated on him in front of him.

Eri: I was wrong for seeing you as my daddy you monster.

Kota: You are even worse than scum. No wonder my dad(Katsuki) call you Deku.

Aizawa: Ashamed for thinking you are my favorite student, villain.

Inko: I should have abort you.

Hisashi: Not real man for betrayed people who care on you.

As they laugh and spirred their saliva at his face and Nezu came out with swat.

Nezu: Bring him to tartarus and make him suffered.

They took me out as they celebrated but they shut their mount for seeing my death glare and finally I spoke one last word to them.

Izuku: If the truth come out don't expected for my forgiveness anymore, and you Eri and Kota I'm love you as my own kid but this is your repay for me??? I gave up if you don't want me anymore that's fine go to your real dad and moms bevause I don't care anymore.

Izuku was taking away until they reached out to UA, All of them shout of joy for put the "traitor" for good and throw party for a months.

Flashback over

Izuku: The good thing is when I arrive as tartarus I got my roomate is Stain, he didn't believe I'm mole for find some information and sell to UA. When some prosoner want to hurt me I'm fight back so now no body want to ruin my life.

As he came out he cried for seeing his mentor who believed in him because his mentor never doubt on Izuku for being innocent and behind them he saw his real friends they look at me with worried face and first one my little sister Neon throw herself to me and hug me tightly.

Neon: *cried* BIG BRO I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING THERE FOR YOU!!!

Izuku: Nah nah I'm fine thanks to Stain he took care of me but where is Ace and Beros.

Neon: They ask (or should I say force) authority for releasing you.

Ace: Pack your stuff Izuku we'll get out of here. We'll prepare all of reporter to be here now.

Beros: And thanks to All Might he got evidence for prove you're innocent

Izuku: Really All Might??

AM: YES MY BOY, WHAT THEY DID IS UNFORGIVABLE AND I'M OUT OF UA NOW, I DON'T WANT TO TEACH THAT VILLANS WHO WEAR HERO MASK FOR LIED EVERYONE!!!