Talk to Ochako/Momo/Nejire

As they arrive in japan and saw how city being ruin but they didn't feel bad about it.

Stella: We still not use to it.

Nana: Same too.

Izuku: Really??

Ace: Let's go to see Erwin Smith.

Historia: Let's go he need to see his nephew after all.

Neon: We'll see him okay but you need to be careful while walking.

Historia: You too, Neon.

Ace/Izuku: *thought* We need toothpaste right now.

As Goku's throne

Goku is sitting while watch the all dimension and then he look at his nephew and he smile for seeing them doing fine.

?: So they are new god right?

Goku: Hm, already recovered?

?: Well not fully but I'm fine.

Goku: That will be your lesson to stop annoyed me.

?: That's not in my plan you know?

Goku: ............................

Back to our mc and they arrive in new building of HPSC and come to see Erwin while Izuku and Stella look some newspaper and seeing Ochako, Nejire and Momo do their best for help people.

Eri: Um daddy?? Lately I have same dream about them.

Izuku: What's snowball?

Eri: When I was being in mindscape I heard some devil talk about them.

Flashback

Back to past when Eri being prison and saw some devil talk each other.

1#: You know he was planning for give this drug to the girls.

2#: Really how can you know?

3#: After he drugged that kid and few day later and he start to drug himself. And he plan to use it to drugged them.

1#: Is this kind of addictive drug driving thoughts deep within the mind?

3#: Yup but the kind of strong narcotics this child received would make this child unable to control his body.

1#: What really jealous he is?

3#: Who are they will get drugged?

2#: Hm from what I saw his memory is Ochako Uraraka, Nejire Hado and Momo Yaoyorozu because he think Izuku will love them more than him.

3#: Such a pathetic you know?

Flashback over

Eri: I don't know this is a truth or dream.

Izuku: If it true..... that mean they got drug too.

Ace: That drug is more and more dangerous but those girls are change but that drug still have in body.

Stella: H-How??

Izuku: This type of narcotic will remain in the body forever. For the person who has been drugged, the substance must be completely removed from the body.

Ace: Izuku, Stella you two will go to my penthouse and give this antitode to those girls because their willing still hold it.

Izuku: Got it.