Das Finale: Part 2

First, I want to start by saying that the animation team and music producers are absolutely killing it in Das Finale. The songs used are absolute bangers and the animation is clean. Anyways, back to the chapter.

The French have just finished the Onion song and are 'tactically repositioning themselves to a different location'.

Andou: "That went well."

Oshida: "Yeah, even though it didn't go as we hoped."

Marie: "But we did give Ooarai a big shock. It's like the little pieces of this cake. It's on a completely different level from the cream."

Oshida: "It's all thanks to Andou's planning. Your outsider perspective is spectacular."

Andou: "No, what are you talking about? It's thanks to the escalator students' cooperation and reconnaissance."

Oshida: "I apologize for calling you a brute."

Andou: "No, I'm sorry for calling you a sheltered brat."

Oshida: "No no, I apologize for calling you a savage barbarian from the 9th century."

Andou: "No, I'm sorry for calling out your sheltered upbringing and that you couldn't do anything by yourselves without a revolutio-"

Marie: "Alright, we can't waste our time here. Let's regroup and bring victory! Vive la... (Long live...)"

"BC! Allez! (Let's go!)"

They got shot at immediately.

Oshida: "They've caught up with us."

Andou: "They're good."

Marie: "There's so much smoke. Maybe we should head back? The smoke will dirty my clothes and cake."

Andou: "So you don't want us to contaminate your cake, is that right?"

Oshida: "Well advised, Miss Marie."

Andou: "Left turn forward! Don't fall for their obvious provocations!"

Oshida: "I'm sure they're still panicking and trying to get back the initiative."

Andou: "They must be jealous of our awesome teamwork!"

Oshida: "Meanwhile, they must be on guard for any more surprise attacks and can't touch us!"

...

We see the M3 Lee, IS-3, Mark IV and the Chi-Nu firing from the forest. 

Y/n: "They are pretty good for a team that has lost every time. Miho, they're retreating."

Miho: "Understood. Shark team and the others, break contact and regroup with us."

Ogin: "Huh!? The Commander is Momo!"

Momo: "Shark team! Regroup!"

Ogin: "Aye aye, sir!"

Yukari: "BC's headed to the bocage. Maybe they're retreating again for another surprise attack?"

Y/n: "I doubt it."

Yukari: "Then, maybe they're trying to hole up in the bocage for a prolonged battle?"

Miho: "Yeah, that might be it."

Momo: "What should we do, Nishizumi? BC Freedom's teamwork means they'll be on high alert! In any case, they've completely fooled us once before."

Yukari looked worried.

Miho: "Don't worry about it too much, Yukari. It was my fault for falling for their trap."

Yukari: "Oh, no. It wasn't that. There was just something bothering me."